Open letter to Skyboss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks FL717,

With Skyboss gone where will I get all my daily requirments of "I make more than you, I know more than you, I have a bigger house than you, my friend oh sorry my friends are cooler than yours and my wife is hotter than yours".

Thanks FL717 it was already a crappy week and all, now that you ran off Skyboss what am I to do? Go to work? naw, See my kids naw, talk to my wife naw. I know, my friend will comeover and we can go over to his friends house and I can pretend to be both of their friends. Skyboss please come back and vist once in a while don't let that mean old FL717 run you off pleeeeze. I promise I will get him back on the golf course.

Don't forget your clubs Friday mean ol FL717. Singlespeed

FL717 said:
A quick follow up. Skyboss just sent me a private message... unfortunately s/he is apparently unable to communicate using the english language. All that came out in their message to me was *censored.*censored*

I got something similar this morning. It's a shame we can't talk about the Maglev anymore.

transienttorque said:
I got something similar this morning.
Aw, I feel left out. I've told Skyboss he's a twerp several times...haven't gotten a single P.M. from him. :(

Originally posted THEN DELETED by Skyboss
Thought you all might want to read this to calm all your nerves.

Got off on a bad foot. Started on a good foot today (Deleting posts and being nice) and some just wouldn't let it go. I worked for SkyWest for some time. Love the regionals. Shake my head everytime I hear a west coast airport manager say they won't be getting RJ's. Most of the old bureacrats don't keep up. I have nothing against regionals, in fact they'd be happy to know I believe the problem is with the mainline pilots. I do hate LCC's and everythign they stand for. I think they're destroying an industry. There's just no service anymore. They have single handedly turn flying from a priviledge to a right. It's horse **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** if you ask me.

Now you understand the maglev (it affects LCC's, not regionals)post and several other things...

This was prompted by Typhoon.

Holy Sh!t batman!! I am laughing so hard , I might actually spot.
Okay... where to start.

You are such a tool... and I can't possibly put you on the ignore list. I hereby dub you the official new message forum entertainment center.

I wish I could cut and paste all your autobiographical statements.. because you are obviously a mental case or 8 years old. Can you even hold a train of thought? Can you remember what your last post was about? What month is it? Walk to the light Skyboss... and then keep walking.

BTW - The commentary about RJ's and LCC's won't work. We all know you're a douche. Trying to make allies with divide and conquer statements work only if you can sustain a single train of rationale.

You haven't been able to demonstrate that.

So level with us... who are you.. really? Who were you last week? Does the family dog talk to you? Are you holed up in your apartment? Have the police surrounded your bedroom?

You're not wearing Nike tennis shoes are you?

Okay... I'm done. Next...

P.S. I noticed you deleted that idiotic post after i posted this reply..... BUT... not before I was able to quote it... idiot! You gotta think Skyloss.. er Boss.!!!

Last edited:
This guy can't possibly work. At least not in any position he claims to hold. With nearly a 23 post per day average on here, you couldn't get anything done. :rolleyes:

Good thing summer break is almost over and the kiddies will be heading back to school soon! ;)

I suspect once the school bell rings, SkyBoss's postings will drop dramatically...

Skyboss said:

3. I must be a real smart kid huh?

NO!!! Thats the whole point. You're not a real smart ANYTHING! Thats what is so funny. We're laughing at you.. not with you and you don't get it.

Skyloss the Message Board Entertainment Center. I like that!

Skyboss said:
1. You'd be surprised. When you crunch numbers, it's a good relief to breath in and breath out.
2. I wish there was such a thing, much less a vacation.
3. I must be a real smart kid huh?

1. You can't possibly get much done. Unless of course your "job" doesn't require any work (i.e. summer break from Junior High)

2. Its ok, I won't tell your Mom you are a web site for grown ups.

3. You haven't said anything or presented anything that is overwhelmingly difficult to derive. A few acronyms and talking in circles doesn't prove anything. I know 12 year olds who have written in more detail about technical subjects than what you have put on this board.

......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯.../
.................../...../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`?¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'....')
.........\.................'...../
..........\.................../
............\..............(

Not very funny is it??? What's it like working less hours in a month than I work in a pay period?

Last edited:
Skyboss said:
......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯.../
.................../...../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`?¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'....')
.........\.................'...../
..........\.................../
............\..............(

Not very funny is it??? What's it like working less hours in a month than I work in a pay period?

OK, THIS proves SkyBoss is some 12 year old kid... End of story...

Oh, and one other thing, if you are SOOOOO Friggin' smart, why in the world did it take you 7 years to finish College???

Oh, and as far as your "hours worked" comment... You don't work, you are on Summer Break... Go outside and enjoy summer before it is over... Oh, I GET it now... Mommy grounded you! Were you a bad boy?

By the way, I like to work as little hours as possible, its called being on a SALARY!

Skyboss said:
1. You'd be surprised. When you crunch numbers, it's a good relief to breath in and breath out. I get to work around 5:00 and go home about 2 hours from now if I'm lucky.
2. I wish there was such a thing, much less a vacation.
3. I must be a real smart kid huh? 7 years of college and 8 years of bouncing between two airlines. I was lucky and left the airlines in 1998, had I not, I'd be "expendible" as the rest of you are often considered.

If you have this much time at work, you're not working.

Blutto was at Faber College for 7 years.

You calling yourself "Skyboss" is like a video store clerk saying he's in the movie business.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back