Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL717

As the World Turns
On behalf of the majority members of flight info, I have been nominated to pass this along to you.

While we appreciate your patronage, and applaud your intensity, it has come to our attention that you have been registered on this board just several days yet you have an average of 21 posts EACH DAY. You're like the little kid who was never loved or given attention at home, and now as an adult (if you're an adult) you talk the the longest, the loudest.. and never shut up.

Relax a little and let others talk. You don't have to post a reply to every thread out there. And while we all realize that you are this huge all knowing, all encompassing "player' in aviation, and you make more than us, and you have an in with all industry insider knowledge, and you have studied with the Dali Lama, and your wife is Morgan Fairchild... please... we're begging you...log off for a while.

You're annoying the sh!t out of just about all of us.

Hey... here's a little tip for you: Try and listen, and participate, and be a facilitator, not a masterb@tor.

Thank you.

Howard Johnson is right!!

A quick follow up. Skyboss just sent me a private message... unfortunately s/he is apparently unable to communicate using the english language. All that came out in their message to me was *censored.*censored*

Strange.. it must be s/he keyboard because a person as educated as s/he surely would be able to formulate a normal uncensored post. Also s/he would know not to send profanity via private message..... or would they?

Also it is apparent that s/he can't read... because once again s/he is responding to every post out there.

Oh well..... you try to help a brother out.. and they be hate'en.

What would Jesus do?

Last edited:
words of wisdom

My father always told me that when a person curses, "it is nothing more than an immature mind trying to express itself."

You would think by now that s/he would get the message that NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU KNOW and NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY.

Can't you tell by the lack of response to any of your posts?

It's time to go home now, little one. Mommy is calling.

Just go to the user cp button at the top of the screen, and click on it. Then click on the "Edit Ignore List" Then type in any poster's name you do not want to see posts from. Wala! You will never even see that members posts again. I have one guy that was nothing but a pain, so he's on my ignore list, and I am no longer even aware of his rants. Nice tool.....try it out.

Latest resources

Back