One Rate for Comair? Thanx SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jehtplane said:
Ahhh, nothing useful to say as usual, I am suprised you didn't say" It's the mainline pilots fault" again, is that your line of the week, or did your parents write something else you can pronounce. There are plenty of airlines that just recently started paying you during training, and putting you in hotels during training, escrow account? Nobody called me and said pay 10grand and you are hired. I first went through an evaluation process with Flight Safety. A psych test, Sim profile, and background checks. Then had to interview with the airline. More checks, was then offered a job conditional on passing training. No not everyone passes the interviews, Half the people I interviewed with did not, not everyone passes the Flight safety eval, some guys had to redo the sim profile, and then not everyone passes the training, 3 guys out of 11 washed out. You did not get extra sim sessions, our instructors could have cared less if we passed or not. It was not , at least at my airline, hand over 10 grand and you have a job, do I regret my decision to do it, absolutely not does that make me less of a person than you, absolutely not. Does that make me have the same logic as a scab, NO and if you think that, you are honestly a moron of the highest level. I did not cross a picket line or take somebody else's job. 737 and Dave, don't worry like I said the stupidity pills are being developed just for people like you!

Are you naturally retarded?? Who said anything about scabs! You show your immaturity more and more. Do yourself a favor and make sure mommy and daddy are watching you when you're on their computer junior, ok??

JI Gone OH said:
Management's proposal was just released. They are offering one rate for all equipment (Turbojets), from 40-100 seats, and they are LOW! (below industry average).

Rates are being lowered every day. What is "industry average" last year doesn't work.

What you are seeing IS the new industry average.

Russ said:
Surplus
Did you PFT? Am I to believe you like your contemporary a fellowaviator were the exceptions to the rule?

No, I never had to PFT since I wasn't hired with 500 hrs or a wet ink license. But now I'm in the mood to get even with all the people that think we're evil and prove them right by doing to them what they have done to us.

Our company's proposal is way too generous. We should just underbid Mesa by 25% and put all the shmucks out of business. Then we'll get all the flying and grow and laugh at your PFT jabs. We'll just play the game by your rules.

Bet we can take all the flying back from SKYW and CHQ and MES. All we have to do is fly the 100-seater for 50 bucks in the left seat and 15 buks in the right seat. That ought to pay you back for your "blended" rate and MES for its low ball rate and CHQ for its industry leading CBA, and U for its low bid and JB for its innovative rate..

Maybe that will make you happy by giving you all the chance to be "competitive" and holier than we are. We can win this race to the bottom and it's easy. We just have to copy our "peers" and go them one better.

What do you think? Would you like to play?

VOTE NO, by resigning!!!!!!!!!! people complain about the low rates and the NEW even LOWER rates. Vote NO and if the the judge then implements them, the nvote NO by quiting, When 1000 pilots quit in a week then maybe they might want to pay a wage worth working for.

JI Gone OH said:
Management's proposal was just released. They are offering one rate for all equipment (Turbojets), from 40-100 seats, and they are LOW! (below industry average). An insincere thank you to the group from SLC!!

Guess you had better add Alaska and America West to that list. They only have one rate too.

ThisistheDream said:
VOTE NO, by resigning!!!!!!!!!! people complain about the low rates and the NEW even LOWER rates. Vote NO and if the the judge then implements them, the nvote NO by quiting, When 1000 pilots quit in a week then maybe they might want to pay a wage worth working for.

cool can I have your job when your the only one to walk?

JR

It's a huge waste of time for all of us to sit here and blame each other. It is ALL of our faults! From SkyW to Comair to Eagle to Mesa. If we all wanted to stand up and say enough, we would choose a date, and NONE of us would show up for work, majors included. Who are they going to fire? Who are they going to fine? Until we do this, we will continue to be screwed by our respective employers and subsidize our Wal-Mart loving public's thirst for the cheapest product they can find. It is only going to get worse, we all know it. Where will it end?

patrolman02 said:
Mgmnt. is just getting the pay rates down so they can sell Comair to Mesa.... For half of what they paid for them....

I wish they would sell Comair to Mesa. JO wouldn't last six months.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back