Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and now those pilots/families that joined NJA recently are going to have the opportunity to help write the history of this amazing group/company. NJW

For some reason this reminds me of a WWII movie. The russian commander giving his kids a peptalk just before he sends them on a massive human wave attack.

I have no idea whats happening monday...but hopefully there is no bad news involved.

For some reason this reminds me of a WWII movie. The russian commander giving his kids a peptalk just before he sends them on a massive human wave attack.

And it worked..didnt it?

As for whats coming, instead of coming on here and claiming guarantees, how about we wait and see what goes down. God forbid someone on here have to eat their words.

What a strange thought, Photo...:eek: Better put down the TV remote... :p Actually, considering that pilots usually get furloughed without any other plans being tried first, a joint list of alternatives is good news.

I realize that many new NJ pilots weren't there, and may not have heard of some of the Union camaraderie-building events that took place before they were hired (picketing, bypass pay bid (thanks guys!) IBB etc) nor did they get to watch the Labor Management Relations Program cautiously begin (much of it in Training) and gradually flourish-- a meeting at a time. I'm just making the observation that another chapter in the group's history is beginning with new names on the list.

JJ, I'd be shocked if the joint proposals aren't presented tomorrow. It is a certainty/guarantee that both sides put a lot of effort into the project. Obviously, how much participation it gets is yet to be seen, but going on previous experience, I think the NJ pilotgroup will step up as they did in the past.

The NJ pilots and their families have repeatedly demonstrated that when they stand together individual efforts are multiplied many times over with far-reaching results.

Welcome Back, NJW, been a long time. I hope all is well.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day. B has no idea where this path leads, and it'll be a shame that he will try to spin it in another direction, like it was NJASAP's fault we got here in the first place.

Looking forward to others opinions tomorrow, as I said, it will be verrrrry interesting.

B 19 is NOT management!

I've said it on several occasions. I believe firmly that B19 is not management, not even a union busting lawyer, but some child posing as the above, stirring the pot, and we, some of us, took the bait.
Based on his mindless posts bragging about how management makes it all come together, from safety, to ops in general, it is quite obvious he hasn't a clue.
I'd say he is a shining example of what happens when your children have access to the computer when no adult supervision is around.
I'm neither fractional, or corporate, but I can sniff out a flame thrower a mile away. He's already gotten way more attention than he deserves. Probably something lacking at home.
Anyway, good luck tomorrow Net Jets pilots, whatever may come of it.

...He's already gotten way more attention than he deserves. Agreed. That's why he's on numerous ignore lists. ... Anyway, good luck tomorrow Net Jets pilots, whatever may come of it.

I'll pass your kind words on to my husband. My family appreciates the moral support. To clarify, we're not a junior family, but still of the opinion that NJASAP should stand together and do all we can as a group. I say "we" because I think support on the home front can make a big difference at times like this. Regards, NJW

My feeble brain tells me this is just a fancy voluntary furlough chance before the involuntary round. At least, though, it sounds as if their might be some good options for many instead of the boilerplate "who doesn't want to work for awhile?" that is typical.

My guess is that less than 50 will take the offer to leave permanetly. Most people work because they need the paycheck, insurance, retirement......they need the job. Of those very few that have other income streams such as parents, in-laws, a side business; they would have quit when the economy was good.

Who knows. I might be surprised. I hope there isn't ramapant disappointment.

Latest resources

Back