Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

On Mondy, B19 will look even more foolish...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What makes B19 so dangerous is the fact the he has half truths to back him up. It's for this same reason that any other extreme (political or religious) gains support.

His premise is that unions cripple businesses. In it's extreme, he's right. But for the most part, a unoin is nothing more than a safety valve for the workers of a given business.

I have always felt that if management treated it's employees fairly, then their employees wouldn't feel it necessary to give up a portion of their income to another party.

As far as Monday goes, it's just another day. The company will do what it needs to do for both itself and its employees. I'm proud to be part of a company that will take the steps needed to remain at the top of the fractional industry.

For those of us in the dark what is the significance of Monday and B19?

Hmm. Looks like NJASAP is showing it's "true colors" as the company tries to weather financial downturns. Isn't that what B19 said unions don't do? Is it POSSIBLE he is wrong AGAIN???

He is wrong in his claims that NJASAP and Management would only work together during good financial times and the partnership would fall apart if the economy did. That said, as hard as both sides worked to come up with feasible and fair proposals, that is only half the battle. The NJ pilots and their families (the true heart of the Union) will still need to step up and do their part if this unprecedented plan is to work.

I believe that the same sense of camaraderie that has brought us all to this point will be demonstrated again. We have all seen that going thru tough times together builds solidarity and now those pilots/families that joined NJA recently are going to have the opportunity to help write the history of this amazing group/company. NJW

What makes B19 so dangerous is the fact the he has half truths to back him up. It's for this same reason that any other extreme (political or religious) gains support.

His premise is that unions cripple businesses. In it's extreme, he's right. But for the most part, a unoin is nothing more than a safety valve for the workers of a given business.

I have always felt that if management treated it's employees fairly, then their employees wouldn't feel it necessary to give up a portion of their income to another party.

As far as Monday goes, it's just another day. The company will do what it needs to do for both itself and its employees. I'm proud to be part of a company that will take the steps needed to remain at the top of the fractional industry.

I agree unions do cripple airlines. If they had slaves instead just imagine the profit margin.

Good one, Biz!

Latest resources

Back