on-demand 135 rumor mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On-demand 135 rumor mill? Thread name?

that's great and all but what does this have to do with other cargo operators going out of biz? if you want your ego stroked start a new thread.
I think it fits right in, am I proud of my airline and of the part I have played in helping make this place the place it is, you are dare right. Hard days off, no training contract, incentive pay system, 121 training for 135 pilots, the ability to fill every class, those reflect who has raised the bar in this industry and if any changes have come at other companies it is most likely a reflection of what happened at USA Jet.

USA Jet is great! Don't hate landlover!

i dont hate usa jet at all, i am glad they are around. pilotyip is annoying though, always trying to shift the attention to how much better it is. he sounds like the leader of a cult trying to recruit new brainless bodies. not to mention going way off topic on how usa jet did well on a glorified ramp check. i dont think it is any big deal that the faa thinks your paperwork is in order considering recent events.

I think it fits right in, am I proud of my airline and of the part I have played in helping make this place the place it is, you are dare right. Hard days off, no training contract, incentive pay system, 121 training for 135 pilots, the ability to fill every class, those reflect who has raised the bar in this industry and if any changes have come at other companies it is most likely a reflection of what happened at USA Jet.

Here we go again......

Last edited:
pilotyip... Thank You for letting us participate in your universe as we all seem to rotate around USA Jet... Do you hand out bumperstickers that say "My child is an honor roll student at USA Jet Training"?

It's ok to be jealous.

now you may be being sarcastic but i can't sense that.

thats just the thing, you say that but really it's the same job. living on the pager! you have a few perks that we don't, and we have some that you don't.

No Child ... stickers

pilotyip... Thank You for letting us participate in your universe as we all seem to rotate around USA Jet... Do you hand out bumperstickers that say "My child is an honor roll student at USA Jet Training"?
But I do have some Vets for McCain stickers

I guess I should clarify my rumor about Cherry. We actually have 5 Falcons up. I don't ever think about the two on the UPS run up north.

Ok, now can we hear some more rumors and not mine is bigger than yours!

Latest resources

Back