on-demand 135 rumor mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

landlover

read on another forum that royal air & tri-coastal closed their doors? any truth to this? best of luck guys!

My buddy flightaware says there are two Royal lear 25s flying right now.

I could see tricoastal going, Royal is typically pretty busy even when other companies get slow, I couldn't see that at all, but stranger things happen, time to get on the phone I guess and see.

TriCostal has grounded all airplanes, but is not completely out of business. Their sales center is still selling trips on other carriers. Got about a couple Tri-costal resume in last couple weeks. Talked to their pilots. Only one Royal resume and he elected to stay where he is because we are not hiring right now.

Dang! Why can't we hear that Ameriwhore is out of business? That POS TW couldn't endanger any more people who fly his deathtrap airplanes!

How is Cherry Air doing? We don't see them on our ramp anymore. I hear that both Cherry and Ameristar might be done to about three DA-20's, anyone know? We are still operating 6 DA-20's, but the flying is slow.

Yeah, Royal has planes flying right now.

It'd be hard to imagine them going under. I'm always amazed at how many airplanes they have. All sorts from bandits to 310's.

Things are definitely slow right now. I work for a smaller operator mostly in auto parts stuff. We got hammered with trips yesterday and one day last week, but today 0. Very strange.

Yo Vivian, you still hanging on to some bitterness at AJI for canning you? So, much for the saying "time heals all wounds". Don't you know by now that even after armageddon, AJI will crawl out from their bunker and put planes back in the air.

Latest resources

Back