• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Omni

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, being away for 17 days at a stretch isn't for everyone, but when you are flying rounds between Vegas and Honolulu all month with 43 hour layovers in Waikiki, its tough to complain! Plus never having to jumpseat to work....priceless!

Yeah, I had a few like that too. I had a 3 or 4 day layover in Maui and a shorter layover in Tahiti. Made my stay there a little more bearable, but it was not going to make me want to stay there for a career.

I didn't know they ever stopped hiring.

The website never shows pilot hiring, and there are no published mins, it is based on quality of experience. Internal recommendations are highly regarded. Email resume to the address listed on the website, www.omniairintl.com.

Is Buckwheat still the C.P?

Is Buckwheat still the C.P?

When I was there the C.P. was Jack Maxey. Buckwheat was in charge of the DC-10 program, I think they called it Fleet Captain. Whatever the title, he was and probably still is a very influencial guy at Omni. He was a very good guy, I liked working for him. He should be the C.P. in my opinion.

There is a new C.P. who is doing a great job. Jack Maxey is now running the DC10 firebomber program.

Official mins for FO are: 2000TT, 1000PIC

There is a new C.P. who is doing a great job. Jack Maxey is now running the DC10 firebomber program.

You're smoking crack! The new CP is an idiot that interprets company policy to mean anything he wants it to mean. Regardless of how clear the policy is stated! Buckwheat definitely should have been the new CP. He fights hard for the pilots and knows his head from a hole in the ground. By the way he has a personality as well!

Latest resources

Back