• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Omni

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're smoking crack! The new CP is an idiot that interprets company policy to mean anything he wants it to mean. Regardless of how clear the policy is stated! Buckwheat definitely should have been the new CP. He fights hard for the pilots and knows his head from a hole in the ground. By the way he has a personality as well!

You sure have some strong opinion SP, and you are not afraid to pump them out of your lungs either I see.

Do you like my avatar?
icon26.gif

Take it easy my friend.

You sure have some strong opinion SP, and you are not afraid to pump them out of your lungs either I see.

Do you like my avatar?
icon26.gif

Take it easy my friend.
Sorry, Guess I got a bit carried away. Just get a bit perturbed when mgt feels they can make stuff up but make us follow the rules.

From the passenger viewpoint, I just flew Omni Air home from Iraq on R&R, and I was highly impressed w/ the crew...Very professional/friendly etc. The food was even pretty good (much better than MREs).

ps I caught the flight in Kuwait...They don't operate out of Baghdad.

From the passenger viewpoint, I just flew Omni Air home from Iraq on R&R, and I was highly impressed w/ the crew...Very professional/friendly etc. The food was even pretty good (much better than MREs).
Welcome home, thank you. Enjoy the holidays.

Hey Col

You still VP? If so with who? I retired last year. Loved the "Mighty Orion"!

Latest resources

Back