Ok, take this for what it's worth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here we go again.....

Well, well, well, the fructo-blue aid drinker new hires are out in force. Calm down gang, Jetblue has it's share of over the top FA's just like any other. The PC thought control comment is dead on. The gay FA's and pilots, of which there are more and more in our ranks these days, don't want TOLERANCE. What they want is special treatment and wholesale approval, along with affirmation by ALL people that their lifestyle is accepted by the breeder society. I've ridden in the back in stealth mode and I'm sometimes amazed by what I see. Airlines don't just fly trash around these days, we hire it quite regularly. JB new-bees, how many times have you ridden in back out of uniform? Esprit de corp is one thing but not being able to call a spade a spade is horse of another mixed metaphor. But don't worry guys, JB is a friendly company where all opinions are valued. Let's perform an experiment. If you observe for example any M/F ramper/pilot/FA/Mech/ticket A. whatever, engage in any non-prof behaviour don't just turn them in, take them aside and talk calmly to them about why they shouldn't make kissy face in public, and then do the same thing to an alternative lifestyler couple.

See what happens.....

Draginass said:
Homophobia? That's a nice convenient Hollywood PC word coined by activist homosexuals and their PC supporters to attempt force thought control on normal people. Well, I'm not buying.

Uncomfortable seeing flight attendants prancing around on an flight blowing kisses to each other . . . your "homophobic." Uncomfortable seeing a guy and a gal flight attendant showing public displays of affection . . . well that's different . . . that's unprofessional.

Uncomfortable (actually almost jumping out of a moving cab) sharing a cab ride with a couple of homosexual flight attendants and listening to them talk about packing peanut butter?. . .well, you're homophobic again.

Uncomfortable walking into a public restroom in Concourse C at Atlanta and seeing Ty Webb and -9Capt come out of the stall together....well, you're normal!:laugh:

Uppercrust said:
Uncomfortable walking into a public restroom in Concourse C at Atlanta and seeing Ty Webb and -9Capt come out of the stall together....well, you're normal!:laugh:
This coming from a "guy" who had "brokeback mountain," then a bunch of men in towels, and now a young boy as his avatar....

FlyingFarmer said:
Well, well, well, the fructo-blue aid drinker new hires are out in force. Calm down gang, Jetblue has it's share of over the top FA's just like any other. The PC thought control comment is dead on. The gay FA's and pilots, of which there are more and more in our ranks these days, don't want TOLERANCE. What they want is special treatment and wholesale approval, along with affirmation by ALL people that their lifestyle is accepted by the breeder society. I've ridden in the back in stealth mode and I'm sometimes amazed by what I see. Airlines don't just fly trash around these days, we hire it quite regularly. JB new-bees, how many times have you ridden in back out of uniform? Esprit de corp is one thing but not being able to call a spade a spade is horse of another mixed metaphor. But don't worry guys, JB is a friendly company where all opinions are valued. Let's perform an experiment. If you observe for example any M/F ramper/pilot/FA/Mech/ticket A. whatever, engage in any non-prof behaviour don't just turn them in, take them aside and talk calmly to them about why they shouldn't make kissy face in public, and then do the same thing to an alternative lifestyler couple.

See what happens.....

This isn't unique to JetBlue. This is what America has become. Time to go put on my striaght pride t-shirt.

FlyingFarmer said:
Well, well, well, the fructo-blue aid drinker new hires are out in force.

I am hardly a new hire. I was simply commenting on his post and our service. His experience is NOT common and does not happen that often. It’s good to see that he wrote in on it and hopefully it will be addressed.

737 Pylt said:
This coming from a "guy" who had "brokeback mountain," then a bunch of men in towels, and now a young boy as his avatar....

I never even thought of it like that. The avatar is suppose to be a nerd. But, look where your mind is at.

Talk about avatars, take a look at yours. It is definitely worth a laugh.:laugh:

I have flown B6 but once, here were my complaints from my all nighter a few weeks ago.

1. I sat in row 25, 1 row from the aft galley, the 4 flight attendants sat back there and gabbed the whole way which made it hard to sleep.

2. I dimmed my TV but others were left on full bright...also made it hard to sleep.

3. They call them pillows and blankets but in reality they are very small.

4. They boarded some pax via aft stairs...some pax had a hard time carrying there bags up the stairs.

Other than that it was a decent flight but definitely no better than any flight that I have had on other airlines...I agree it's the TV period.

Hey Rayford!

Didn't you use to date that good looking FA, what was her name.......Honey, Hottie, no! Hattie, right?

:laugh:

-FF

Hung Start said:
I know this is gong to incite riots among the faithful, but I need to let it out.

I just rode JetBlue down from BOS to FLL tonight, paid regular fare, no free ride. Have flown them many times in the past, and am a regular on Delta, Southwest etc. because we tend to park the plane for a week or so and ride home.
Look, I know service is really hurting these days, but, JetBlue always talks about he "JetBlue" experience. But,, sorry guys, you are going to go the way of the others. Here is why.
We boarded late, ok, it happens. The plane was late getting in, but everybody understands. The flight crew was the first to offer apologies, and it was nice. But, right from the begining it was,,, well,,, awkward.
The cabin crew was 3 guys and one gal. And, these guys were over the top flamers. During the passenger brief, the guys were giggling and glancing, and really, prancing around. If the lead guy slipped on a word, the others would turn around and giggle, blow kisses and such. The people in the row ahead of me, and the people in my row, were squirming, and we all chatted among ourselves. I didn't know my seatmates, and they did not know the people around them. This is your customer!!! The cabin service was sodas and peanuts. No different than any other. And worse,,, the darn TV's were on the fritz. So what I am meaning to say is,,, without the TV's,, JB is no better than any other low cost carrier, and maybe a bit worse. At least on S/W I know the deal getting on. So, the JB experiance is all in the TV, I guess. You best keep them running. Heck, I am no major homophobe, just a regular person dealing in a regular world.
Sorry, JB folks, but that is the way I feel.

Hung

For what its worth?

If you dont like our F/A's or our tv's or anything else we have to offer then don't fly on us. Plain and simple.

Latest resources

Back