• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ok, take this for what it's worth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Son, if you are lucky enough to have a hot blonde come up and want to see your 3rd nipple then in my estimation you are behind closed doors which does not qualify as a public display of affection.
:)

acaTerry said:
Unfortunate, but the queers have proven their power by getting the ability to marry, adopt kids, public school teaching it as a HEALTHY choice, and have their sexual preference added to hiring quotas.
I hate to tell ya this, but they've been doing that for a couple hundred years now. You just didn't notice it, because they weren't blatant about it.

We have a couple of 'em in our operation, and they're not bad folks to fly with. Most of the gals are a hoot to down a beer with, and will even point out stuff going on in bars that most guys would never pick up on. And the gay guys? Nobody manages trip paperwork as neatly as a gay guy. But by mutual accord, I don't go bar-hopping with them however.

PDA's, and flaunting ones sexuality before your customers, is never appropriate. But the gal that used to drive our crew van, who hung the little handcuffs over the rear-view mirror before she started her shift? That was a different matter...

Lake Alice said:
Son, if you are lucky enough to have a hot blonde come up and want to see your 3rd nipple then in my estimation you are behind closed doors which does not qualify as a public display of affection.
:)

Momma? Is that you? Since when do you fly for jb? Did you get the birthday card?

Whistlin' Dan said:
I hate to tell ya this, but they've been doing that for a couple hundred years now. You just didn't notice it, because they weren't blatant about it.

We have a couple of 'em in our operation, and they're not bad folks to fly with. Most of the gals are a hoot to down a beer with, and will even point out stuff going on in bars that most guys would never pick up on. And the gay guys? Nobody manages trip paperwork as neatly as a gay guy. But by mutual accord, I don't go bar-hopping with them however.

PDA's, and flaunting ones sexuality before your customers, is never appropriate. But the gal that used to drive our crew van, who hung the little handcuffs over the rear-view mirror before she started her shift? That was a different matter...

Even our founding fathers walked around in white powder makeup, wigs and capri pants. I even think they wore white ruffle-y shirts a la Tony Orlando and Dawn.

Not what's up with that? That's a conspiracy.

Bavarian Chef said:
Momma? Is that you? Since when do you fly for jb? Did you get the birthday card?[/quote
:0

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back