Oh those were the days!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excellent!

Those were the days..... even the pax dressed up!

Now passengers come with stained tanks tops, leave toe nail clippings and boogers on the windows.

"Time to Say Goodbye" by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.

Hey, learn some Italian you clueless dweeb. :laugh: Aren't you flying all that int'l stuff these days?

It's "Con Te Partiro" which was "englishized" to "Time to say Good bye." (doesn't translate directly.)

P.s. you're gonna start hearing my noobie position reports over the Atlantic starting in March. :cool:

Hey, learn some Italian you clueless dweeb. :laugh: Aren't you flying all that int'l stuff these days?

It's "Con Te Partiro" which was "englishized" to "Time to say Good bye." (doesn't translate directly.)

P.s. you're gonna start hearing my noobie position reports over the Atlantic starting in March. :cool:

Hey I thought all you boys had FMC position reporting. I figured only CAL was cheap enough to have to do the HF reports!

And screw your EYE-talian... If he's going to Itune it or rip it off, Time to say goodbye will do the job.. ;) Besides, getting to MXP or FCO requires knee pads and a bib over here.. way too senior to just fall onto your line, so my Italian sucks.

Oh, and y'all might not go to as many places as we do out of NYC, but you hit a lot of the good ones...!

I'll buy the beer in Paris.. no wait, you make more than me.. you buy it.. :)

OK, "la biere est sur moi", French for "beer's on me."

Not sure how the FMC works on our 767s. wait a sec, what's an FMC? this is already too much for my 7 year Super 80-conditioned brain. you mean the FMC does the pos reports? sweet!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back