Oh those were the days!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MK82Man

Great Link! Its surprising how an industry so vital to the economy is run like a poorly managed brothel.
A place where noone makes any money and all involved are essentially unhappy.
Thanks again, that was great. Perhaps, if the idiots in charge actually started running a business maybe we might have a chance at having a career that closley mirrored that of our fathers'.

Perhaps, if the idiots in charge actually started running a business maybe we might have a chance at having a career that closley mirrored that of our fathers'.

Our fathers had balls and actually stood up for their careers, they didn't hope that management ran the airlines correctlly

Deregulation

Deregulation has completely f-ed up this industry. We still have govt. support of the industry-it is just called "bankruptcy court." You can take your sorry airline into and out of bankruptcy several times and keep right on getting this huge bonuses. The industry has turned into a huge ATM for execs and a "screw-you" factory for employees!

Just disgusting for a country to build a cutting-edge industry which spread all over the world and then let it turn into the craphole it is today!

How 'come I couldn't understand the words? I know I didn't drink THAT much last night.

Latest resources

Back