• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NW pilots are going to try to stick it to the DL pilots. Plain and simple....and this is going to get ugly. Welcome to a merger folks!!!!

Negative, the only thing that is not consistent with it are the timelines, the PID declaration, and the makeup of meditation.
I didn't know meditation was going to be used in the SLI....oh well, I guess it couldn't hurt.

Don't post stoooopid
Stoooooopid is as Stooopid does....

Last edited:
I didn't know meditation was going to be used in the SLI....oh well, I guess it couldn't hurt.

That's because you didn't realize that they are called mediators and not arbitrators. Federal Mediator. Pathetically grasping at straws. Yawn.

That's because you didn't realize that they are called mediators and not arbitrators. Federal Mediator. Pathetically grasping at straws. Yawn.
Do mediators meditate? Transcendental or some other type?

How 'bout Federal Meditators?

Big words is hard aint they?....

You clueless, pathetic, little moron.....

Last edited:
DTW320 please go for a walk on a busy freeway. Thank You :)
And allow you to move UP a number? Sorry.

I guess it IS embarrassing for you when one of your Delta elitists makes a fool of himself with his kindergarten grasp of English. You don't let him do PA's do you?

And allow you to move UP a number? Sorry.
Why? Is compass still hiring! Nice one junior!;)

I guess it IS embarrassing for you when one of your Delta elitists makes a fool of himself with his kindergarten grasp of English. You don't let him do PA's do you?

Don't worry, when you get hired at compass, you'll be guarenteed to make all the walkarounds, rj boy!

Do mediators meditate? Transcendental or some other type?

How 'bout Federal Meditators?

Big words is hard aint they?....

You clueless, pathetic, little moron.....

Ah yes, my favorite. The spelling police. Nevermind the inherent stupidity. Let's concentrate on the spelling. What a tough guy. Yawn. Game set match again. Pathetic.

--knows that ain't has an apostrophe
--knows that the SLI WILL follow and be bound by ALPA merger and fragmentation goals
--knows that pay rates, past and present can and will be used in the hearings
--didn't take typing in school

Last edited:
ALPA has already suffered its "black monday" because it left DOH. It has already done great harm to the profession and will prove to be ALPA's own downfall.

There will be many reasons for ALPO's demise. But that will be one of the big nails!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back