• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737pylt, it might be time to change you avatar, you've been figured out. Of course, it wont take long to figure you out again. Some tool who spouts cr&p from his rotten pie hole is not tough to figure out.

Happy Hunting, sugar t!ts.

737pylt, it might be time to change you avatar, you've been figured out. Of course, it wont take long to figure you out again. Some tool who spouts cr&p from his rotten pie hole is not tough to figure out.

Happy Hunting, sugar t!ts.
Listen cupcake, I'm not sure who that is, but it sounds like a bunch of you have an obsession.
Thanks for more adjectives, FNG! (there's one in there for ya!)

Listen cupcake, I'm not sure who that is, but it sounds like a bunch of you have an obsession.
Thanks for more adjectives, FNG! (there's one in there for ya!)

I don't know why people think they're so tough behind a computer when in reality I'd bet they're fat ass p*ssies!

Have anything constructive to add Scope? You probably have a lot to add to the discussion, too bad you always decide to take the low road.

You hold your position for ONE REASON ONLY...NO ONE ELSE SENIOR WANTS IT! If they did, then they would be flying it. Please leave your "entitlement" attitude at the door when we merge.

BTW, what about my career expectations? Without the merger I'd retire as a widebody Captain and in the top 200...post merger???

I do not care why I hold my position. It is my position and my choice to work for Delta. I do not see why you should take my position from me because of the merger!
I too will retire as a widebody captain so whats the big deal! I just do not want my life and career expectations totally distroyed because of the SLI.
It will hurt but I do not feel the slightest sense of an obligation to have my career expectations crushed so you can be happy.
And I do not care about when you were hired. Means nothing in this deal. You work for a different Airline. The DOH talk is just a load of rubbish.

I do not care why I hold my position. It is my position and my choice to work for Delta. I do not see why you should take my position from me because of the merger!I DON'T WANT YOUR POSITION, it was my choice to work for NWA.
I too will retire as a widebody captain so whats the big deal! I just do not want my life and career expectations totally distroyed because of the SLI.
It will hurt but I do not feel the slightest sense of an obligation to have my career expectations crushed so you can be happy. I FEEL THE SAME...why should I suffer so you can be happy?
And I could not careless about when you were hired. Means nothing in this deal. You work for a different Airline. The DOH talk is just a load of rubbish.WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DOH...I want fair, which is somewhere between DALPA and NWA positions.

All I hear from you is "me, me, me, me, me and more ME!!! It's all about ME!" Well, let me inform you, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!

Last edited:
Too bad buddy, as a new hire it means you are at the bottom of the list. NWA pilots that have been here for ten years should not be put below you. Your position is the least desired one at Delta and that is the only reason you have it. If you stove piped everyone predicated on the highest they could bid, you would be in a 88 which is the same type as a DC9. So guess what, you are no different than an NWA new hire.

PS
Career expectations do mean sh!t. This business is volitile and the only expectation you should really have is that you will probably lose your job at the worst possible time for you and your family.

It drives me nuts when people want their expectations protected. Guess what, when I was 16 I expected to be rich and be living in the playboy mansion by my 30s, I guess I'll have to mention that to the MEC so thay can get that in the SLI.

Well we would soon find out if my career expectations or relative seniority means nothing. Your DOH means nothing to me. You work for a different Airline. It is all about relative seniority!!
If the arbitrators decide a 10year Northwest FO is junior to me then that is the deal dude. And my position is very desired in the system do not kid yourself. It is most likely the best flying we have at Delta Air Lines.

Well we would soon find out if my career expectations or relative seniority means nothing. Your DOH means nothing to me. You work for a different Airline. It is all about relative seniority!!
If the arbitrators decide a 10year Northwest FO is junior to me then that is the deal dude. And my position is very desired in the system do not kid yourself. It is most likely the best flying we have at Delta Air Lines.

Like I said..."ME, ME, ME AND MORE ME!!! I LOVE MYSELF!!!"

Get over yourself, if you had a "desirable" position it would be senior and you wouldn't hold it!

All I hear from you is "me, me, me, me, me and more ME!!! It's all about ME!" Well, let me inform you, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!
That is why we have a panel deciding this deal! But that is my own opinion as it relates to me.
I am not going to shed a tear for any NWA pilot junior to me. I am 100% certain that more than will end up junior to me deserve to me behind me!

What did we gain from this merger. You guys got all the goodies and now you also want a seniority grab with our consent because of some DOH mumbo jumbo!

Like I said..."ME, ME, ME AND MORE ME!!! I LOVE MYSELF!!!"

Get over yourself, if you had a "desirable" position it would be senior and you wouldn't hold it!
Keep playing that tune! You may even begin to believe it. I am sure the arbitrators would bring you back to reality next month.

That is why we have a panel deciding this deal! But that is my own opinion as it relates to me.
I am not going to shed a tear for any NWA pilot junior to me. I am 100% certain that more than will end up junior to me deserve to me behind me!

What did we gain from this merger. You guys got all the goodies and now you also want a seniority grab with our consent because of some DOH mumbo jumbo!

Exactly, and I'll be man enough to accept their decision...will you, if if turns out differently then you expect? I doubt it, because of your entitlement attitude.

Latest resources

Back