Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
.... disregard

Last edited:
That's pretty good, and they all got their frozen pensions. But I do have a question, are their names still on NWA's seniority list?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think the date both sides used for the Certified Seniority List was some time in July. Pilots from either side who retired since then would not be removed.

Of course we could probably make adjustments - it would be Dynamic :eek: in nature on both sides though.

Maybe we could factor in future attrition while we are at it - you are certainly trying to do that for aircraft. Lots of double standards with you guys......

Last edited:
So, every pilot who ever retired from DAL or NWA is still on the list?

And who is the moron?

If you didn't pick up on the sarcasm here, you have some 'splainin to do.....

-Just Damn.

Yep-

Most retired people remain on seniority lists, Gen....

-MORON!

Moron? At NWA they do. Our lawyer for the Seniority list arbitration found over 100 names of people who already retired, still on their current list. Now, who is the Moron? You are.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think the date both sides used for the Certified Seniority List was some time in July. Pilots from either side who retired since then would not be removed.

Of course we could probably make adjustments - it would be Dynamic :eek: in nature on both sides though.

Maybe we could factor in future attrition while we are at it - you are certainly trying to do that for aircraft. Lots of double standards with you guys......

There were people on there that had retired a year ago. You were looking for more slots, and were caught.

And future attrition? We both have it, but you want credit for near term, and not look at our long term, which has MORE retirements total. We have 4 years in a row that have over 500 leaving in one year. But, you knew that......talk about a double standard...

Bye Bye--General Lee

There were people on there that had retired a year ago. You were looking for more slots, and were caught.

And future attrition? We both have it, but you want credit for near term, and not look at our long term, which has MORE retirements total. We have 4 years in a row that have over 500 leaving in one year. But, you knew that......talk about a double standard...

Bye Bye--General Lee
01! Hey your prediction still 7-5 ratio with the bottum 3-400 NWA!

01! Hey your prediction still 7-5 ratio with the bottum 3-400 NWA!

Just read the closing arguments of both sides. I kinda think it's gonna swing closer to the DAL proposal than either of the proposals that NWA submitted. We'll know in about two weeks I guess.

Latest resources

Back