• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA/DAL solving the seniority issue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fins, you made your post on the 10th, and the talks didn't adjourn until the 11th according to that article. In other words, Occam was still right.

Yup. The talks are done. Over.

(ended on the 11th)

It's now up the MEC's to act...or not act.

Both are meeting this week.

Yup. The talks are done. Over.

(ended on the 11th)

It's now up the MEC's to act...or not act.

Both are meeting this week.

Well I guess it's official. Stupidity at it's finest!

With oil @ 107 a barrel and no merger, it's time to sell the boat again folks (NW and DELTOID).

Good job guys on the NW merger committee...NOT!!!. Why is it I am supposed to support ALPA again?

You guys are idiots (read: thoughts not based in reality).

Last edited:
Yeah on his way to work.:laugh:

Sorry I can't laugh too long because I believe my "leadership" just f_cked me.

That really is some sweet ride! Suuuuuu--weeeee! I should be fixen to buy myself one of those sweet vessels. Then me and Daisy can drive to the woods and I can look down her short shorts.....

Anyway, it will be interesting to see where this all goes. DOH won't work, and I doubt an arbitrator would allow it either. We shall see!!!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Well I guess it's official. Stupidity at it's finest!

With oil @ 107 a barrel and no merger, it's time to sell the boat again folks (NW and DELTOID).

Good job guys on the NW merger committee...NOT!!!. Why is it I am supposed to support ALPA again?

You guys are idiots (read: thoughts not based in reality).

107 is just the beginning depending on who you listen to. Check out the one year forecast price here:

http://www.oil-price.net/

I really dont know how any airlines will survive without a major change in the way things are done currently.

Last edited:
from my posts? You guys are the ones posting half a$$ed assumptions based on rumors.

I asked you two simple questions based on assumptions you guys are making over vacancies created by adopting a new staffing formula and new work rules. I didn't interject those assumptions, or vacancies you guys did. I noticed you didn't answer the questions. Fine, then don't bring it up again.

In the long run though i hope it works out for all of us.

That's a good thought, let's leave it at that.

I am sure that this will go back and forth until the company gives in on three out of four. I believe that they will do this as long as both pilot groups agree that whatever comes out of binding arbitration is the final answer on the SLI. If we do this, they will go ahead with the merger.
Just my guess.

OK, so please explain how a merger (minimum 24 months before OI) is going to have any effect on the short term fuel sensitive operating expenses of either airline?

Latest resources

Back