DAL -100M -419M
CAL -12M -240M
UAL -112M -444M
AirTran -27M -71M
FRNT -48M -71M
JBLU -45M -86M
NWA +43M -180M
SWA +467M +452M.....

Not too sure about your info here at least CAL. GC Jet A in 2007 was averaging $95.27 Bbl and we made $459M full year. In the 4th quarter of 07 we lost $32M but was due only to a $103M charge for a "provision for income taxes". It also appears we will take the same charge in 1st quarter of 08 which will result in a bigger loss but with fuel costs running on average 40% more, we should see our profit for the year almost cut in half or somewhere around $281M year ending 08.

Last edited:
You are still just as weak in your second screen name as your first, General. You are a pathetic little man....

-You must have some serious shortcomings to overcompensate for-good luck little guy!

I'm sorry, you must be lost. This is the major's forum. You should really seek some help posting as jerk406 and tanker clown.
Don't forget to up the dose on that prozac you little asa gear beyotch!

Not too sure about your info here at least CAL. GC Jet A in 2007 was averaging $95.27 Bbl and we made $459M full year. In the 4th quarter of 07 we lost $32M but was due only to a $103M charge for a "provision for income taxes". It also appears we will take the same charge in 1st quarter of 08 which will result in a bigger loss but with fuel costs running on average 40% more, we should see our profit for the year almost cut in half or somewhere around $281M year ending 08.

You need to account for 2007 hedges in place vs. whats in place for 2008. Most airlines have no where near the hedge advantages they did in 07.

Heres an analyst report on projected airline P/L for 2008:

Oil Assumption/$BL $95 $105

AMR -538M -1,205M
DAL -100M -419M
CAL -12M -240M
UAL -112M -444M
AirTran -27M -71M
FRNT -48M -71M
JBLU -45M -86M
NWA +43M -180M
SWA +467M +452M

Wow, seems NWA is more profitable, once again, even with all those DC-9's. How can that be?
Secondly, we have 3 people on our merger committee and 2 alternates, who are rarely all together in the same room. Why are you lying about this?

We have NEVER asked for DOH, NEVER. Ask your reps about whats going on in Washington. I hope you would be surprised.

You are convienently FORGETTING your 10 observers also in the room. You are the one lying here. We all know you had 15 in the room. Don't even......

And, how could one or two added fuel surcharges affect those losses? I think they would go down. TANKS A LOT.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are convienently FORGETTING your 10 observers also in the room. You are the one lying here. We all know you had 15 in the room. Don't even......

And, how could one or two added fuel surcharges affect those losses? I think they would go down. TANKS A LOT.

There was never 15 NWA people in the merger negotiations. Maybe when everyone first met, but never behind closed doors, but someone like you with no officer duties wouldn't know that.

As far as fuel charges go, competition a B%tch, ain't it Hillbilly?

There was never 15 NWA people in the merger negotiations. Maybe when everyone first met, but never behind closed doors, but someone like you with no officer duties wouldn't know that.

As far as fuel charges go, competition a B%tch, ain't it Hillbilly?

NWA guys are always going on about how "arrogant" Delta pilots are.

I must say, after reading this thread, there are far more constructive inputs from Delta guys by a long short.

It is the NWA group, like Nu Guy, nwaredtail and their buddies, that are behaving like the arrogant pr!cks they accuse delta guys of being.

Last edited:
I don't know why you Delta guys are fussing so much... This is no big deal. All the NWA guys want to do is to immediately go from this:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5948284&nseq=1

to this:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6197022&nseq=0

Jeez, don't be so greedy and spread the wealth....

Yeah, funny that they completely re-did the revenue section but never touched the cockpits, not even a new coat of babysh*t green. I always thought it looked like something that might have been used to bomb Germany.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back