• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NTSB info on SWA at LGA crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take this or leave it, but SWA pilots probably ought not post too in depth just yet. If you're compelled to post anonymously, maybe take it to pprune-
I'm sure they'll be much to talk about as a combined aviation community- but I'll be staying quiet until final findings

Take this or leave it, but SWA pilots probably ought not post too in depth just yet. If you're compelled to post anonymously, maybe take it to pprune-
I'm sure they'll be much to talk about as a combined aviation community- but I'll be staying quiet until final findings

I agree

Yes, God forbid anyone trashes a SWA pilot like they did with the Asiana crash.

Last edited:
Yes, God forbid anyone trashes a SWA pilot like they did with the Asiana crash.

Seriously?

Trashing Southwest and/or SWA pilots is absolutely the the most common pastime on Flight Info. Are you new or something that you haven't noticed that? At any rate, he was talking about Southwest pilots speculating or posting inappropriate info, not about posters in general. I suppose he's concerned about liability in any possible lawsuits that might develop (your FI anonymity won't withstand legal scrutiny).

On the other hand, random knuckleheads such as yourself are free to fire away. So knock yourself out! You can probably get pointers from General Lee--he's the undisputed leader in this regard.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back