• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NPA BoD endorses last-minute T.A.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its still block or better...the door thing is not an issue anymore (to me) now that core block is gone.

RV

What?

Am I reading you correctly? Are you saying that a concession is acceptable?

That's up to 6 minutes per flight of lost pay. Why on Earth would you say that "the door thing is not an issue anymore"?

3 years we've waited and this is the best our NC and BOD can come up with? Apalling!

Send a crystal clear message to Management...vote this POS back-to-book T/A down bigtime and recall the leadership. Then as an added bonus, decertify NPA and get ALPA on property with John Prater personally delivering the ratification letter to Company HQ.

Enough is enough already. We ARE major airline pilots. It's time we started getting the pay and respect we deserve. To do that, all AAI pilots will have to stand shoulder to shoulder united on this. Period!

you read correctly. The door close issue is only a player if you over block that particular segment. The combination of door close, core credit, and average day correlated to a substantial hit. Core credit and the average day are rumored gone. I can live with the door issue.

RV

Why live with the door close concession. What did we get in return? NOTHING!! This was what I was worried about when this crap TA got voted yes by the BOD. Everybody is using the TA as a starting point and not our current contract. Stop doing that!!

You need to get rid of your negotiating committee now! Vote no and fire the NC. That is just unbelievable. By the way I hope you are aware of Mike Tossi's background. He was the FO rep in PHl for Usair. He would give away whatever he thought it would take to keep AAA in business until he retired. I am saying he would give away the store no questions asked. I have no dog in this hunt but if you guys accept this you're crazy. Your NC must be former EAL! Thats the only way I can make sense out of this.
Sorry if I am a little blunt on this but you guys are a good company with good profit margins and should share in the success.
I truly wish you the best of luck.

Unfortunatly this is another play by AP and group to get 51%. It appears that our union is working for the company and not us. This whole process has been a joke.

Are all you air tran guys feeling ok? You look a little SICK. Yes, a little sick. Maybe you ALL should take a few days off...........?

Maybe if we hold out (ala Midway Gates, and Midwest) these guys will just keep bidding against themselves.

Other than that I don't know how many times I will have to keep calling in to vote YES YES NO! But I'll do it daily if that is what it takes.....

I cannot believe what a weak union I have fallen into. I have only been here for six months and am outraged at how these leaders are conducting themselves. I know ALPA is not perfect by any means, but they sure as heck did a better job where I came from.

They said that the ONLY reason for recommending no was "core block and average 4.5 pay". Are they trying to tell us the rest was ok? Who are these people anyway and are they really pilots? Are they puppets from the company? Wow!! WE HAVE NO UNION LEADERSHIP BOYS AND GALS. OUR MONEY IS DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR US. HOW CAN A UNION THAT IS NEGOTIATING WITH A PROFITABLE COMPANY GIVE US THIS KIND OF CRAP???

WE NEED ALPA!!

Latest resources

Back