• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North American Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any military guy that still uses his/her rank after retirement, hasn't left the military yet. They are still vying for that coveted close-in parking space at the BX. You are Mr Tailor now thanks and thanks for your service.

PS I would drop the Col part just because most civilian companies Know that most Col's can't fly!

just heard ATA is going to acquire 757's from NAA to supplement their flying.

News to us. Somehow I think it will be a subservice, not acquiring airplanes. It would take months for our crack (smoking) managment to configure the planes to our specs.

Well, I found the info out second hand. Just thought it was curious. No better way to acquire a/c when your credit is bad. just buy out other companies. Only if you have the backing to buy them. Which is what just transpired. All one big company w/ 3 seperate operating entities. It is just getting interesting.

Anyone out there that attended the Miami Job Fair that met w/ NAA??

Just curious if anyone has received any calls yet. I felt I had a very optamistic meeting(& others I spoke to felt positive about their possibilities) & got the impression I would most likely hear something in about two weeks. But, have not heard anything yet. Any feedback or advise appreciated.

Thanks, AV8N4Fun

As of now I don't believe ATA has any rights to our aircraft as this is not a done deal.....yet. That's not to say it won't happen at some point. Just got news that a lot of big things are coming at NAA including acquiring 2 more aircraft this year. Definately interesting times.

I'm still waiting. Had the same impression u had. It has been 2 weeks since I last made contact.

NAAPILOT, did you talk to any flight tech's about Q.O.L? I asked you about a couple weeks ago.
I did speak to a few of the flight techs. Most get paid well enough although I don't have the exact dollar figure. The QOL looks to me to be pretty poor. Those guys are on the road an awful lot. Typically staying on the airplane for literally days at a time without going to a hotel. Don't have much more than that for now.

Latest resources

Back