• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

North American Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you guys going to do the right thing and not pick up open time or be scheduling bitches until the end of our upcoming round of negotiations? I certainly hope so.

Hey Flinch and Flare you trying to pick a fight or something. NO One that I know of is picking up time now.

The longer trips usually go senior, cause you only have to commute once or twice. TAFB is 6 hrs a day so one of those trips is 40-50 hrs credit.

Thanks BigBoy for the info. . I really like the NAA company. I keep asking around , hoping that an old friend either works there or knows someone. I've hung w/ the NAA crews in Bolivia & they all seem super cool. It really says a lot about a company when there employees(especially pilots) seem happy and proud of who they work for. I'd like to be a part of that, just not sure how to get there.

I remember if you're on res you have a min 11 days. Doesn't mean it will happen. Might be less because they extended you. Line holders I have seen lines up to 20 days off. So months you are gone alot and some months you not.

Latest resources

Back