No Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TORCH67 said:
I knew it wouldnt take you long to answer! You chose to work for CS, you have to live with it! Good Luck!

God job TORCH! I knew that you would get this kid to answer that! He hides behind a rock after he throws all his worthless garbage out here.

TORCH67 said:
Then again he was probably turned down by Netjets to start with! :uzi:

I don't think NetJets ever turned down anybody, as long as you have a pulse. Run of the mill I'll tell ya, yea, that's it...run of the mill.

I don't care who you are i'll say what i say here to your face.

Yeah fractrash i think you and humpty are both company shills with offices who's job it is to scare pilots.

Just like familyguy. He was a very high up managment because of some things he posted.

Either way those who post on this board and have built a reputation (good or bad) know the deal.

FRACTRASH said:
Read the post Fracs reaction to NJ contract, it tells it the way it is.

For bogart, trash and rocky.......when is the last time that you flew the line??? Mmmmm, I'll bet it's been a while. I'll bet your phone answering skills are "second to none" and perhaps the "best" as well. I would bet that the toilets and carpets are clean in that little shack of an office you work in, I mean what else do you mgmt types have to do from 9-5???? Do you even show up to fly that desk at 9????? I hope that you treat your pilots with courtesy and dignity, unlike anyone else you treat here, but I doubt it. You managers have truly forgotten where you have come from.

fly the line=answering phones

FRACTRASH said:
About 90% of the people on this board wouldn't talk like this face to face.

I can always repeat my posts in person because I treat others with respect. Often times with more than they deserve, and certainly with more than I have been shown by a few notorious characters who pass through here.

Speaking of respect, and the lack thereof, what is your response to my observation that your chosen board name - -FRACTRASH- - is disrespectful? If you think so little of your profession, why are you in it?

i hate to break the news to you... but Our contract pays more than your raise. A LOT MORE. I just made $2750 in overtime working two extra days. But without working extra days I 'll make about 10K on top of the salary scale in automatic overtime and holiday pay.... not to mention my THREE 21 day vacations each yr.

But yes right now if I were looking for a job I might look to CS because my understanding is the upgrade to PIC will be much quicker.

Fractrash:

as, for medical I don't know because I have mine through my wife

Need we argue any more?

Latest resources

Back