No Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fractrash trashed

LoL anyone notice how FRACTRASH's posts get... er.. "trashed" by those of us who know what we're talking about, and his reply is...

"90% of those on this board wouldn't talk like this in person".

Well my guess is YOU wouldn't because you don't know what you're talking about and it is plainly obvious to everyone here. You act like you got the answers to the test before finals in high school, only to realize once you bragged about it, you had the wrong test answers and you are now the laughing stock.

Why don't you just go play with your exhorbitant Citation Shares pay stub and let the rest of us worry about our own professions - you are a PERFECT example as to why we need a union... you are a tool in management's hands, and you don't even know it. You don't even realize what it is you DON'T got.

Here's a hint. The correct answers are hidden in the Net Jets contract. Read it. It's all in there.

I bet Trash and bogart can't even tell us what the circling altitude at Teterhole is without looking it up. It's really funny how people like this like to start trash talking with nothing to back it up. Usually people with something to prove have to resort to discrediting others to feel better about themselves. At the time of this post NJ has 32 jets in the air. CS has 5 jets in the air. Flops, CS, and Flex have a total of 17 compared to NJ's 32. I have never seen a time the other 3 have more in the air than Netjets. You have a long way to go to even equal Flops right now. I'll put my money on NJ's for future growth and domination. Hows those numbers for crunching. Cessna jets have their niche but not every person wants to fly around in them, remember that.

TORCH67 said:
I bet Trash and bogart can't even tell us what the circling altitude at Teterhole is without looking it up. It's really funny how people like this like to start trash talking with nothing to back it up. Usually people with something to prove have to resort to discrediting others to feel better about themselves. At the time of this post NJ has 32 jets in the air. CS has 5 jets in the air. Flops, CS, and Flex have a total of 17 compared to NJ's 32. I have never seen a time the other 3 have more in the air than Netjets.

And how many profit draining sell offs does NJA have in the air right now? How many BBJs/G-IVs flying Excel owners? You guys are so myopic. "We're the biggest, so we must be the most profitable." Have you ever stopped to consider that it simply means you are losing the most money? AA pilots always claimed that they were the largest (and best) airline in the world. We've all met the pre-9/11 AA SkyNazi pilots spouting this garbage.

I wonder how often an owner tells you-"I didn't buy this plane, but I'll take it?" You have sure put quite a bit of faith in your management who you have collectively said has lied, cheated, and would sell their grandmother to make themselves look good. I am sure you have 5 times the number of VPs as the 3 other fracs combined as well.
If I were part of the union management, I would demand to take a look at the books. After all, how much do you trust your families future to them? Don't you wonder how many millions Moisture left with and how much per year he's taking from the company to "consult?" How many G-V hours are thrown in with that deal? WOW!

gunfyter said:
Hmmm.... our pay has been matched... so a CJ pilot is making what a Falcon pilot makes.... but the company collects double or more the management fees while paying the same salary...

I am not worried....

That's great. You don't need to know what management is doing anyway. After all, they're making money hand over fist.

miles otoole said:
And how many profit draining sell offs does NJA have in the air right now? How many BBJs/G-IVs flying Excel owners? You guys are so myopic. "We're the biggest, so we must be the most profitable." Have you ever stopped to consider that it simply means you are losing the most money? AA pilots always claimed that they were the largest (and best) airline in the world. We've all met the pre-9/11 AA SkyNazi pilots spouting this garbage.

I wonder how often an owner tells you-"I didn't buy this plane, but I'll take it?" You have sure put quite a bit of faith in your management who you have collectively said has lied, cheated, and would sell their grandmother to make themselves look good. I am sure you have 5 times the number of VPs as the 3 other fracs combined as well.
If I were part of the union management, I would demand to take a look at the books. After all, how much do you trust your families future to them? Don't you wonder how many millions Moisture left with and how much per year he's taking from the company to "consult?" How many G-V hours are thrown in with that deal? WOW!

Not another one of you kids!

Tool............thanks for your advanced financial consulting, but we looked over the books long before you even came up with the thought.

Really, who cares if NJA flies in a BBJ or GV to pick up XL customers. Lets say for example CS has a broken CJ1 at airport X and your Sovereign is sitting right next to it doing nothing. Dont tell me that your mgmt wouldnt use the Sovereign to cover for your broken CJ1??? Afterall, CS has "customer service second to none" and you guys are the "best." Right??? It's all relative and the point that you are missing is the fact that it's just the cost of doing business. You win some you lose some.

I have never heard the AA guys say that they are the best. However, YOU CS kids cant stop saying that you are the "best" and "second to none" (You CS kids are the only ones who act so immature like on this site) Really kid, when you have a little more time and experience under your belt in this industry, you will learn that worrying about who is the "best" and who isnt the "best" will be the least of your concerns. For those who sit there on their free time thinking that they are the best is sign of an arrogant, ego filled and most importantly, insecure person. Pass this along to your other winners, rocky, trash and especially that ungrateful kid Bogart.

Last edited:
netjetwife said:
I can always repeat my posts in person because I treat others with respect. Often times with more than they deserve, and certainly with more than I have been shown by a few notorious characters who pass through here.

Speaking of respect, and the lack thereof, what is your response to my observation that your chosen board name - -FRACTRASH- - is disrespectful? If you think so little of your profession, why are you in it?

How wholesome, are you a nun, possibly a future saint?

TORCH67 said:
I bet Trash and bogart can't even tell us what the circling altitude at Teterhole is without looking it up.

Dude, you are the reason why so many regs are broken, you know the circle mins at TEB, that makes you Joe Pilot for sure. I bet you don't know what they are at ABE, do you? Wiseguy, huh?

You are a tool bogart. I didn't say anything about breaking regs by remembering altitudes. Your answer says it all! Real frax pilots know what I'm talking about here on the altitude, it's called experience. Knowing what to expect from ATC and the environment you fly in. If you were a real pilot you would have known what I was talking about. Now go back to your management self help books and leave the flying to the professionals.

Humphreybogart said:
Dude, you are the reason why so many regs are broken, you know the circle mins at TEB, that makes you Joe Pilot for sure. I bet you don't know what they are at ABE, do you? Wiseguy, huh?

I'll bet you were just looking at that chart for ABE right there at your desk. How is that desk flying for you today??? I'll bet your stapler is full of staples and ready to go! I am sure that you coffee mug is topped off to the rim as well. Your just waiting for that phone to ring and show your pilots that your the boss and you know it all!

Torch, your right on. We know what you are talking about.

Latest resources

Back