Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Logic out da window

TORCH67 said:
You are a tool bogart. I didn't say anything about breaking regs by remembering altitudes. Your answer says it all! Real frax pilots know what I'm talking about here on the altitude, it's called experience. Knowing what to expect from ATC and the environment you fly in. If you were a real pilot you would have known what I was talking about. Now go back to your management self help books and leave the flying to the professionals.

So, because you have so much experience, you fly into Teterboro without looking at the approach plate, right...cause you just know due to your superior experience level. WE can probably read about you on say a NASA report, or in the future at ntsb.gov.

Gahd, these discussions are so far out there. First yall need to get a life. Go outside and breathe the fresh smoky air for gahd sakes. Step away from the CPU.

Humphreybogart said:
How wholesome, are you a nun, possibly a future saint?

Netjet wife has respect for others here, unlike yourself. I just learned a new song on my giutar for you Bogart.........it's a little ditty by Aretha Franklin. Know what the name of it is???? RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a little RESPECT Bogart you ungrateful, arrogant, and insecure individual that you are!!!!!!

Texasskicker said:
So, because you have so much experience, you fly into Teterboro without looking at the approach plate, right...cause you just know due to your superior experience level. WE can probably read about you on say a NASA report, or in the future at ntsb.gov.

Gahd, these discussions are so far out there. First yall need to get a life. Go outside and breathe the fresh smoky air for gahd sakes. Step away from the CPU.

Texas kid, get a life sport. Your totally missing Torches point here! He spelled it out for you and you still dont get it!!!!!!!!

What a....fruit?

Guitar rocker said:
Netjet wife has respect for others here, unlike yourself. I just learned a new song on my giutar for you Bogart.........it's a little ditty by Aretha Franklin. Know what the name of it is???? RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a little RESPECT Bogart you ungrateful, arrogant, and insecure individual that you are!!!!!!

Guitar rocker.

Now, I'm LMAO so hard right now cause I'm readin that you learned a song on your guitar. YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROCKER???

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me.... your strummin that on your guitar?

!GEEZ...you give pilots everywhere a bad image to say the least.

Muahahah!!!

Now, where are my Marlboro reds?

Last edited:
Texasskicker said:
Guitar rocker.

Now, I'm LMAO so hard right now cause I'm readin that you learned a song on your guitar. YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROCKER???

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to me.... your strummin that on your guitar?

GEEZ...you give pilots everywhere a bad image to say the least.

.Muahahah!!!

Let me explain something for you tex kid............ALL of you CS kids here are an embarrassment to pilots in general not to mention to YOUR own as well. You are the most arrogant, ignorant, ungrateful kids I know. You cant even acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the brothers/sisters at NJA and what WE got for YOU! You should be ashamed of yourselves with the disrespect you show here.

Some day you will get understand. As you have had to revert to name calling here, I do have to give you some lee way here as you are young, inexperienced and havent been around very much. You have no respect and your character speaks for itself.

You need to stop smoking the green stuff kid. I would recommend going to your Marlboro reds so as to get you off that terrible high you guys are experiencing. It really screws you CS kids up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texasskicker said:
Guitar rocker.

GEEZ...you give pilots everywhere a bad image to say the least.

Muahahah!!!

Like I said kiddo, you totally missed the point that Torch was getting at. Boy, are you ever thick. He spelled it right out for you and it went right through that thick head of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bla, Bla, Bla

Guitar rocker said:
You cant even acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the brothers/sisters at NJA and what WE got for YOU!

Once again, you and your union dues paying buddies didn't get a thing for us. Our management gave it to us, you and your union did nothing. By the way, I still don't have the dues comming out of my paycheck. Teamsters should stick representing truck drivers. I just had a beer with Jimmy Hoffa last night in the Meadowlands.

Guitar rocker said:
Let me explain something for you tex kid............

THanks for the compliment. Was born in 1951.

I think you are off your rocker, Rocker.

Guitar rocker said:
ALL of you CS kids here are an embarrassment

I am not a kid and i do not work for CS.

Guitar rocker said:
Some day you will get understand.

Well, Rocker (are you sure you arent Rocky too?), If I didnt "get understand" as you say...by now, there's no hope for me. I been around a very long time, so watch your mouth punk.

Some day you will get spell checker.

Bogey:

THanks for the congrats. Im old enough to be their granddaddy, and I'm proud of those LONGHORN kids like they're my own.

Tex.

Latest resources

Back