• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more cigarette lighters!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I notice that the person who married the TSA "person" is a crew scheduler, and about the only time he approaches a large-type aircraft is in the back only, or on MSFS.

Deal with those idiots daily, like a crewmember does, and the different levels of enforcement that you see flying around the NAS on a daily basis; and every time you see more than 2 TSA agents huddled on break; your blood just boils.....

TSA = Thousands Standing Around
TSA = They Smell Alcohol
TSA = They Suck A$$

Ever since the TSA agency was announced shortly after 9/11, the ONLY improvement in aviation security has been that you no longer have Vladimir, Kama Sutra, or any other green card holder type manning the checkpoints; like you did at ORD - the Argenbright jerk-offs at ORD just walked off the flight from Warsaw Poland the day before...

Quick Fix for Mr Dumb**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**- Require "all" TSA idiots to pass a 3rd grade comprehensive test. After this monumental task there will be approximatly 25% left. Unfortunatly your weak ass old lady will be looking for a job. Look at the bright side, your daily ass wiping with the Mag. wand will cease unless she buys her own for your special treatments.

You can stop at any news stand or gift shop on the secure side of an airport and purchase a replacement lighter.....

TSA= Trillions Spent Annually

Better late than never. The real problem is the Federal government being in charge of security. Why the change? Please tell me one banned item that the hijackers took aboard those airplanes on 9-11...

bobbyice said:
Please tell me one banned item that the hijackers took aboard those airplanes on 9-11...

Not one.... box cutters and blades up to 4 inches in length were okie-dokie...

blzr said:
I'm wondering when the new TSA memo will come out stating that EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY those darn flight crews, have to fly NEKKED.

They haven't figured out yet that the crew could fly nekked and still mess up every one's day if they wanted to anyway. Why would they want to use their toe nail clippers for that?

I think SWA is up to speed on this one. They might might even have an update to the FOM.

GOD, I crack myself up sometimes!

dispatchguy said:

And while you're at it, show me the evidence that the flight deck door's were breached.....

you can't.....

someone came out!

dispatchguy said:

My point exactly. If TSA were around on 9-11, with the same rules in place back then, absolutely nothing would have been different (except that the govt. would have been blamed for security instead of the airlines). If you want to f**k something up, let the govt. do it!

I guess I will have to apply for the Federal Flight Deck Lighter Officer permit.

Can't wait until they try to confiscate a lighter from a smoker FFDO.

Freakin idiots!!

CRJDog said:
I guess I will have to apply for the Federal Flight Deck Lighter Officer permit.

Can't wait until they try to confiscate a lighter from a smoker FFDO.

Freakin idiots!!

that's a classic right there. it would be a shame to not let the press know the first time this happens.

BTW, my mag light was confiscated this past week by a TSA puke. TSA PUKE...

repeat after me....TSA PUKE...Burn in fuking hell...TSA PUKE....TSA PUKE...

there, I feel better now.

prly go to the penalty box for that one, but it's freaking woth it..TSA PUKE.

Latest resources

Back