• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more cigarette lighters!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah bubba! You know the only thing the TSA is protecting is their 'careers'.

Just out of curiosity Vicks, how'd you and the Mrs. meet?
Was it before she worked for the TSA or did you meet on the job?

"Ill remember your comments when someone takes down your flight with a butane lighter or any of the other "300 different household items that can be used as a bomb." Be glad someone is there looking out for you and your flights."

This idiot has his nose so far up the TSA's butt all anyone can see is his heels. I nominate this idiot for the TSAAKA- Thousands Standing Around A** Kisser Award-. I'm glad your wife has a 4 year degree, I hope she continues her education. Maybe she could advance her worthless career with a advanced degree such as a Masters in Mag. Wanding French Poodles. Please go back to your wife and have her lube up the old wand for your next treatment, you sure need to keep those lip smackers in proper shape or if things get boring, have her dress up in her Gestapo uniform and ask her for a cavity search. She might recommend for one of the top jobs.

crashpad said:
Yeah bubba! You know the only thing the TSA is protecting is their 'careers'.

Just out of curiosity Vicks, how'd you and the Mrs. meet?
Was it before she worked for the TSA or did you meet on the job?

We met in college. I didn't know there were this many TSA haters. You know what they say, don't hate the playa, hate the game.

((7)) said:
"Ill remember your comments when someone takes down your flight with a butane lighter or any of the other "300 different household items that can be used as a bomb." Be glad someone is there looking out for you and your flights."

This idiot has his nose so far up the TSA's butt all anyone can see is his heels. I nominate this idiot for the TSAAKA- Thousands Standing Around A** Kisser Award-. I'm glad your wife has a 4 year degree, I hope she continues her education. Maybe she could advance her worthless career with a advanced degree such as a Masters in Mag. Wanding French Poodles. Please go back to your wife and have her lube up the old wand for your next treatment, you sure need to keep those lip smackers in proper shape or if things get boring, have her dress up in her Gestapo uniform and ask her for a cavity search. She might recommend for one of the top jobs.

Ok Mr. 39.42 TT, with all of your massive aviation experience, how would you run things if given the opportunity?

This no more lighters through security hoopla is like when California initially banned smoking in all public buildings (including bars and clubs). Everyone freaked out and thought it was going to put bars and clubs out of business...... What happened? nothing changed. The air got a little cleaner and now people go home not smelling like sh!t.

So it's just initial reaction.

((7)) said:

Amen !!

Vicks, ask your dumb@ss wife on why did the idiots at TSA are thinking on making this rule over 3 years after 9/11. She has a 4 year degree and the only job she could get is a TSA bag checker? Pretty sad.

SOON TO COME!

TSA MANDATES ALL AIRCRAFT DOORS TO BE LOCKED AND ALL TRAVELERS MUST FLY NAKED AND CARRY NOTHING.

Last edited:
I'm wondering when the new TSA memo will come out stating that EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY those darn flight crews, have to fly NEKKED.

They haven't figured out yet that the crew could fly nekked and still mess up every one's day if they wanted to anyway. Why would they want to use their toe nail clippers for that?

TSA makes us "safer?" [sarcastic laughter]

Every time I hear someone spout the line that the TSA makes us "safer" I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry, throw up, or just shake my head in despair that someone could be brainwashed like that. The TSA are merely busily engaged in creating a pressing need for themselves to keep the sheep-like travelling public from ever waking up from their dream.

I, for one, resent being forced to participate in the charade. (Please don't anyone say "If you don't like it then quit.") No change for the better ever came from people simply rolling over and accepting whatever @#$% washes over them. I'm only one person, but for all the good it will do I have voiced my opinions to my congressmen. Maybe if everyone does the same, some good will come of it.

I just finished reading George Orwell's 1984 for the first time last year. (We didn't read it in any of my English classes, but I had always wanted to). Those of you still capable of independent thought (which seems to be the majority of the people on this board) ought to read it, or read it again.

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back