• Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

No more cigarette lighters!!!!!

Rofl

((7)) said:
have her dress up in her Gestapo uniform and ask her for a cavity search. She might recommend for one of the top jobs.

Can I watch pleeeeeease !!!

ultrarunner said:
BTW, my mag light was confiscated this past week by a TSA puke.

They took a flashlight? WTF? How is that a weapon, are you supposed to shine it in the FA's eyes so they have those annoying blue dots everywhere they look? Yeah, that's an effective terrorist weapon.

They tried to take mine away, told me it could be used as a weapon, I emptied the batteries out let them inspect it and told em that should my crash-axe prove particularly inneficient at slaughtering the invading hordes then at least I had my trusty ' maggie ' to resort to, let me pass no problem.

ultrarunner said:
that's a classic right there. it would be a shame to not let the press know the first time this happens.

BTW, my mag light was confiscated this past week by a TSA puke. TSA PUKE...

repeat after me....TSA PUKE...Burn in fuking hell...TSA PUKE....TSA PUKE...

there, I feel better now.

prly go to the penalty box for that one, but it's freaking woth it..TSA PUKE.

you need to notify them that by taking your flashlight they are grounding your flight on the spot since you are no longer legal to fly without one.. if they don't lay off you need to call the supervisor over and make sure that he or she understands that they are causing the cancellation of every flight that you are scheduled to fly that day or until the company can provide you with a proper flashlight

stall022 said:
you need to notify them that by taking your flashlight they are grounding your flight on the spot since you are no longer legal to fly without one.. if they don't lay off you need to call the supervisor over and make sure that he or she understands that they are causing the cancellation of every flight that you are scheduled to fly that day or until the company can provide you with a proper flashlight

When they tried to take mine away I said "Fine, Flights cancelled, see ya". I picked up my stuff and walked back toward the entrance. A TSA supervisor caught up to me and asked what the problem was, and I told him I could not legally fly without my flashlight, so the flight was cancelled. I had it back about 30 seconds later. No one's taking my MagLight away from me.

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom