• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJI Gulfstream pilot hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so your pissed your buddy didn't get the backdoor entry?

Big WAAAAAAHHH

edited: to ad more waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Spyguy said:
No, I have a friend who has worked there basically since they started. The "plan" was to interview soon. Basically, before this you could get hired below their published mins, now, they are putting out that they can't touch anyone below mins period because of the 1108 grievances.

I think I might have solved the problem here. The quote "The "plan" was to interview soon" gave it all away. Maybe you and your "buddy" smoked up this plan and forgot to inform NJI of it? Be careful with SW, I hear they have a conspiracy going on in their hiring department as well. I heard that they make everybody purchase a 737 type rating in order to get an employment offer, that is unless you are a Navy guy with a buddy and a "plan"! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wait no spyguy has the big picture. aaaaaaahhhh

Diesel, I have generally respected your comments on here, but you have no idea my certain situation, and if you knew a shread about me, you would not make those statements. I don't care to explain my exact situation. I just wanted to vent my anger and be done with it. I just hope there will be a day where I can repay the kindness. Enough and to all a good night.

Dude i don't know your situation. but you got on here blasting the union because your buddy didn't have the required mins and couldn't get on. Common now

This is great discussion folks - thanks. I'm retiring from USAF next Feb and have been flying G IIIs, IVs, and Vs for the past eight years with just over a grand in the V. I hop to have luck with NJI.

i'm waiting...... bueler bueler.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back