Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
geronimo- awsome avitar.

digity digitiy digity

Having been at Netjets for 3.5 years I can say that pilot morale is in serious jeopardy right now.

Every, and I mean EVERY pilot I have flown in the past six months has been extremely frustrated with the company and is LOOKING to ground airplanes. Even though we all treat the pax with the best of service, deep down inside everyone is wondering how they can F the company, cause delays, and 'fly the contract'.

With the high frustration levels, the company and union warring, the stress levels of the pilot body is HIGH. Simply put, it's just a matter of time till we auger one in. I pray to G-d that of course it doesn't happen.

I personally wish the company would get their head out of their collective a$$es and settle this already. Enough already.

beytzim said:
Simply put, it's just a matter of time till we auger one in. I pray to G-d that of course it doesn't happen.

Are you f'ing kidding?!? You think a professional pilot would let anything other than being a professional pilot enter his mind during a critical phase of flight and actually CRASH? I've flown with pilots who have found out their wife had cancer, wife had left them, cheated on them, lost all of their savings in the stock market, etc. and I never felt for one moment that they would crash! They were all real professionals. I really hope you were just being dramatic.

Ace

beytzim said:
Having been at Netjets for 3.5 years I can say that pilot morale is in serious jeopardy right now.

Every, and I mean EVERY pilot I have flown in the past six months has been extremely frustrated with the company and is LOOKING to ground airplanes. Even though we all treat the pax with the best of service, deep down inside everyone is wondering how they can F the company, cause delays, and 'fly the contract'.

With the high frustration levels, the company and union warring, the stress levels of the pilot body is HIGH. Simply put, it's just a matter of time till we auger one in. I pray to G-d that of course it doesn't happen.

I personally wish the company would get their head out of their collective a$$es and settle this already. Enough already.

You guys really cant be stupid enough to say things like this?

says a lot about your pilot group!

You guys need to act like professionals if you want to get paid like professionals.

"the stress levels of the pilot body is HIGH, its just a matter of time till we auger one in"....

Uh, Warren, cancel my account, thanks. (ex Netjet customer)

Last edited:
Amazing... Talk now of "augering-in" aircraft. I don't think I've heard the term "auger-in" since watching "The Right Stuff". What's involved when you auger in anyway???

h25b said:
So true...

P.S. - I'll gladly shut up when people stop asking me questions.

Seems no one asked you for anything in this thread but here you are again, pontificating. Tiresome little fellow. It's actually pathetic that all you do all day is post on this board.

Starman said:
Seems no one asked you for anything in this thread but here you are again, pontificating. Tiresome little fellow. It's actually pathetic that all you do all day is post on this board.

"pontificating" ???

You're reaching aren't you ... I wouldn't be so tiresome if you weren't so easy. It's almost like you and netjetwife are taking turns. Wait a minute, I'm on to something... You two are husband and wife right.... :D

Better go before one of you guys "auger" one in... :rolleyes:

Simply put, it's just a matter of time till we auger one in. I pray to G-d that of course it doesn't happen.

Why is this such a bad statement? Unless you work at NJA, or your head is up your a$$, its is blatently obvious that the frustration levels have reached an unsafe level. NJA has chosen to create and maintain a hostile work environment.

What Beytzim says is due to all this someone is going to screw up, and screw up bad. You can't have guys flying around the way we do with the frustration levels we have and not suspect something like this can happen.

Moral and frustration are at dangerous levels.

Lrjet55 said:
its is blatently obvious that the frustration levels have reached an unsafe level. NJA has chosen to create and maintain a hostile work environment.
And the pilots 'blatantly' choose to get frustrated by being unsatisfied with their jobs, demanding that the company change its way of doing things to suit them, yet staying employed there. It's always a two-way street. Management is never 100% of the problem. Ever.

Latest resources

Back