NJA sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Admin Help!!

We're gonna have to change flightinfo.com to NJcomplaintboard.com...

ADMIN why don't you create a folder outside of the Fractionals board called NetJets???

Some people love to be hated...

It amazes me how a few people in our industry can have such emotions towards a particular company, and the people that work there...

Wasn't too long age everyone hated Southwest...Heard it all...Low ballers etc...but history is a funny thing...Someday you may just end up where you originally never thought you would go....

I, for one, am proud to be associated with NetJets. It's a great company to work for and we've come a long way. The spirit of the company is still alive in the hearts of the many dedicated, hard-working professionals that work here. Just not in the oustpoken few that choose to use this outlet to voice their contempt.

dsptchrNJA said:
I, for one, am proud to be associated with NetJets. It's a great company to work for and we've come a long way. The spirit of the company is still alive in the hearts of the many dedicated, hard-working professionals that work here. Just not in the oustpoken few that choose to use this outlet to voice their contempt.

I agree. I may have missed it, but I havent seen anyone begging and pleading with those like Fracster to stay with the company. If it is soooooo bad, what is keeping them here?

dsptchrNJA said:

Great Post Dsptchr. Despite the few detractors on this board, most people inside NetJets know that it is a great company, pilots included.

It is a great company.

I suspect someone did not log out of a computer after using it in an FBO or other public access computer.

However, Stress and Frustration are reaching fever pitch. If you do not want it to go higher than I would suggest to you to QUIT baiting pilots.

If you are not part of the bargaining group. you can now relax. There will be no strike. NMB has seen to that. You have no worries. Wouldn't it be better to go back to your duties and you life on your off time and stay away from this message board? Rather than inciting people who are already at the edge?

It is my honest fear that this frustration level could be the Human Factor that leads to an accident ... SOON.

Realty check

I'm glad we are stepping back and taking a breath.

This is a great group of pilots. I have said over and over it's tough to understand if you are on the outside looking in.

Old F#rt is right.

I can see our plight effecting people in other parts of the company as well. Right or wrong (we are right) their lives are effected as well. I understand their concerns, we are pulling them into the boat with us.

If we win what do they win?. If we lose they lose. I can fully uderstand their concern. I know it's tough, but I guess that they will just have to trust us.

El Chupacabra said:
It is my honest fear that this frustration level could be the Human Factor that leads to an accident ... SOON.

Should you really be flying if crap you have to deal with of the ground is going to cause and accident? I not baiting, just asking a fair question.

Latest resources

Back