NJA STRONG UNION NEGOTIATOR'S SUMMARY--Part 3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
String Chz said:
Hey h25B....you really don't have a "dog in this hunt" so we really don't give a rat's tail what you think. Hush!!!!! Will you. You don't have a vote, you have no idea what's its like being one of us. Just sit on the sidelines and watch...I don't care about your past experience.......just shut up!!!!!

Not another one of you guys... If you all don't care what those of us without a "dog in the hunt" think why do you even post on this board ? Especially since the union has a private board. Go there and sing to the choir if you like, otherwise I believe you need to "hush"... Every payday I'm thankful I have no idea what it's like to be one of you. :D I support anyone trying to get a raise, it's good for everyone and Heaven knows all this industry needs is another 2200 pilots on the street.

The truth is sometimes hard to hear, I understand. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If you NJA yo-yo's hadn't demanded AA 777 CA pay four years ago you would be working under a contract and have a foot to stand on. You guys made your own beds. Now wet them.

crap if AA 777 ca pay is 100k at year 5 we're all screwed.

CMHTroll said:
Agreed, the inflation and wage issue is dropped, and wewill continue to operate NetJets the same way we have for the past 5 years

Ya you wish. By the way what happened to the daily line stats??? Maybe all is not well on the good ship NJA huh?!?
Keep your head in the sand.

h25b said:
Not another one of you guys... If you all don't care what those of us without a "dog in the hunt" think why do you even post on this board?

Dont worry, they tell me I dont a have dog in this hunt either, yet it is my aircraft, my job, my benefits they clearly want to take away from me.

Of course its all in the name of job protection. Its ironic that Airline Pilots at the mainline (larger groups) have scope clauses to protect the premium wages, and restrict the regional (low pay, smaller groups) jets. Here you have the flip; the low paying guys (larger group) want to scope out the small (yet higher paying) guys.

Who would have thought...

BWY BOB WAS NAMED?? When? Who is he?

A buddy of mine had trouble booking a charter flight on Friday. All of the operaters said that they were already flying for NJA.

Troll--or whatever YOUR name is....

Bridegway Bob is not a participant on this board as far as I know......

I did not mention Bridgeway Bob's name on this board.....

I would expect the same respect from you, FamilyGuy and whomever....

But apparently, mutual respect, character and integrity are not part of your make-up as evidenced by naming me on the board and by your response.

Cowards stand behind anonymity.......If you, FamilyGuy or whomever had any courage, you'd PM me with your names and the reason you think it's OK to put my name on here. Rationalizing that Bridgeway Bob, who sends out anonymus messages the are "company official" is a far cry from one individual participating on a public message board.

Your rationale is just that.....rationale that doesn't hold water, lacks respect and reflects on your own lack of character.

abenaki said:
The "total compensation picture" is irrelevant if IT DOESN"T APPLY TO THE PILOTS....

If the said increase only increases my pay a few thousand bucks a year, then it doesn't APPLY. Just like the spin put out about the 80% percentile pilot making $80K, if there aren't any pilots that fall in that percentile then it DOESN'T APPLY!

30% is meaningless unless it translates in our paychecks......Get this CMHTROLL--IT DOESN'T.

Let's take YOUR position in the company, adjust YOUR salary BACK to 1998 wages, adjust it by your 30% and it STILL DOESN'T EQUAL THE BUYING POWER OF TODAY.

A fifth year captain here is NOT getting anywhere NEAR a 30% raise and without that, the whole thing is absurd because it does not even adjust for inflation of the 1998 wagers.

Abe-

THe pilots need REAL changes in their paychecks. I agree. The other stuff, extra $$ for contract violations etc. that wont change- I am talking, and I think you are too- changes to your base salary, changes to your per diem.

Why mgt and NC have made changes to the rest of the contract that cost money and take up precious dollars that could be in your paycheck, I dont know.

Personally, I am not as "principled" as you when it comes to my paycheck. If my W-2 said i made 65k last year, and it says I made 75k this year, I take that as a real increase. Real dollars in my pocket

I am sure it gets more difficult to read when you w-2 has OT, contract violations etc in it. You are looking at a number and your w-2 and it doesnt compute. And since the wage scales are not the same, it doesnt compute that way either. There has to be way to compare- apples to apples.

Just curious,and no i don't work for Netjets, is it possible for the company to put new aircraft into non-union pilot's hands? In other words, Gulfstreams Part II but with any new orders, to "circumnavigate" the contract issues?

"just come in high and add 5 knots"

FLYLOW22 said:
BWY BOB WAS NAMED?? When? Who is he?
He's the "moron" named in Gasta's report (very professional) that Abneki so kindly forwarded to us. Good acting job though "flylow". Also, interesting that Abneki would forward others names to everyone, but is concerned about his name on this site.

FLYLOW22 said:
A buddy of mine had trouble booking a charter flight on Friday. All of the operaters said that they were already flying for NJA.

Relax "doctor spin". Yes, your "legal" job actions do drive up subcontract costs. Surprise surprise

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back