Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
squonk said:
Troll:

The company's "package" is regresive in so many respects. Have you actually compared some of the percentile rates? I doubt it. Just spewing the company line.

I will be taking a pay cut if I accept this dog.

Sqonk, tell the rest of the story- NOONE would be left behind in the new offer. There were a few, that did not fit into the chart- not many,1-2%, and company was offering them an increase as well.

Let us all remember this is a Base salary increase. It is not expected to replace your OT pay, your contract violations pay, etc. Compare base to base. Yes, squonk a few were out of the grid, but they were not going to be left behind.

Where the company is trying to pull a fast one is the top tier pay they are touting. There is no one in that percentile for the big money they are telling you about. The meat is in the middle. That is where you see regresive pay.

Go back and check the chart. You will see this is just more smoke and mirriors from the top.

squonk said:
Where the company is trying to pull a fast one is the top tier pay they are touting. There is no one in that percentile for the big money they are telling you about. The meat is in the middle. That is where you see regresive pay.

Go back and check the chart. You will see this is just more smoke and mirriors from the top.

Sorry sqonk- now it appears your arguments is a moving target.
First the problem was you would take a pay cut-

now the argument is the scale is skewed and "noone" fits in the 80th %.

So lets see- 80%- hmmmm, most shouldnt fit in the 80%-

That is why it is the 80%. I would think, just a shot- that about 50% will fall in the 50% or below.

It doesn't matter what the company offer was. It isn't going to be ratified so it's all hot air by the company slugs on this board.

The meat is always in the middle,,,, it is a simple matter of appealing ot the most for ratification....

This is not a Netjets thing, it is basic in labor negotiations. You are trying to put a contract together that is reasonable for 51% of the voters.

Having seen how long this has been drawn out and the current marketplace, who know s if it will ever be settled. The only sure thing is that there are going to be some very disappointed people no matter how it goes.

FAcFriend said:
Sorry sqonk- now it appears your arguments is a moving target.
First the problem was you would take a pay cut-

now the argument is the scale is skewed and "noone" fits in the 80th %.

So lets see- 80%- hmmmm, most shouldnt fit in the 80%-

That is why it is the 80%. I would think, just a shot- that about 50% will fall in the 50% or below.

No one in the 80% or above is or ever will be at YR 5 pay. 80% is at 7 going on yr 8. So the numbers advertised are for someone who does not exist and never will exist.

Hope this helps.

Moisture and bridgeway bob rely on the simple fact that lemmings, like those represented on this board, will not take the time or be able to disseminate the information correctly and simply take it at face value.

Anyone with common sense would take the time to research the information further before making bridgeway type comments.

Latest resources

Back