NJA STRONG UNION NEGOTIATOR'S SUMMARY--Part 3

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ahhh cmhtroll- It's nice to see the rhetoric back

The union is available for negotiations ONCE THE COMPANY DECIDES TO NEGOTIATE. We will not negotiate with ourselves. PERIOD.

Why don't you go to your people and spout all the crap you say here and say why aren't we presenting the pilots with a fair offer? Why aren't we moving on any economic points? Why? Ask you're own people this.

The reason is because it's easier to point at the pilots and say "accept it, be happy you have a job." Accept it and be happy we don't furlough. Accept it because we can't pay you what you're worth or what you've done to build this company up.

No thanks I won't accept it anymore. 93 percent of us won't accept it anymore. You can say the union is a bunch of thugs. Much like calling a fraternity a frat. You just wouldn't understand unless you were part of one.

This union has done more to increase the quality of life of the pilots here in leaps and bounds since SU came in. The company is now held accountable to the contract. A legally binding document that makes the company follow the rules of the pilot. My w2 shows that time and time again. Thanks for the 2300bucks for the contract violation.

So spin the company line. I'll look at it from both sides while you look at it from one side.

The "thug" mentality more applies to NJA management rather than the union.

The union makes no threats, no sick outs, no slow downs, no illegal actions of any sort.

Management threatens regularly. CP/ACP "Fly and airplane broke or I will bring you in". "Just move the broken airplane to the service center so we dont have to fly out a mechanic" just to be reported to the FAA. "So you wont fly over 14 hours, well F--k you", "I dont care if you started before 4:00am, you will fly over 10 hours".

These are all factual responses from CP/ACP's in the past few months. Now tell me, who's threatening who?

I fully subscribe and support STFD!

Fracster said:
Management threatens regularly. CP/ACP "Fly and airplane broke or I will bring you in". "Just move the broken airplane to the service center so we dont have to fly out a mechanic" just to be reported to the FAA. "So you wont fly over 14 hours, well F--k you", "I dont care if you started before 4:00am, you will fly over 10 hours".

These are all factual responses from CP/ACP's in the past few months. Now tell me, who's threatening who?
QUOTE]

If this does TRULY happen, why isn't the FAA down here peering over their shoulders? From what I have seen, we passed an FAA inspection recently with FLYING COLORS, pardon the pun.

TTC

Yes trolls, the Union did walk away from the table one time, but the company never came to the table to bargain in good faith to begin with.

And to answer your next stupid troll question, the company did so many times come late to the table, or never to the table when they were supposed to, came totally unprepared, blah, blah, blah...

You can be a Biatch, or you can be a Biatch Slapper.

We are the Biatch slapper and will never be the Biatch again!

Profession or hobby, you my management mole have decided, now live with what you sowed and enjoy it.

Merry Christmas

A buddy just flew Jimmy Jacobs. HE said OMA is now calling the shots. HE said it's time to get this done. Well no Sh!t !!!!!! Jimmy

The clock is ticking Dollar Bill next move?

Last edited:
What a crock!

Mach 92 - you are so full of sh!t. Just trying to mak eeverybody think that somebody is going to come to your rescue. Ain't gonna happen. If you want to predict the future, think like the NWA mechanics did. That is where it is going.

But let's hear some more of your crystal ball predictions. Everybody thinks it is time for the pilots to come to their senses.

This is my favorite part of what news organizations do.

Instead of doing some research or anything like that they say, "everybody is saying you're cheating on your wife." or my favorite, "everybody is saying....."

Instead of actually using references, or putting themselves in front of confrontation they use the line, "everybody is saying...."

Everybody thinks it is time for the pilots to come to their senses.

Who is everybody?

CMHTroll said:
Mach 92 - you are so full of sh!t. Just trying to mak eeverybody think that somebody is going to come to your rescue. Ain't gonna happen. If you want to predict the future, think like the NWA mechanics did. That is where it is going.

But let's hear some more of your crystal ball predictions. Everybody thinks it is time for the pilots to come to their senses.

I don't even work there, but even I can't ignore this. You can't compare the NWA mech strike to a strike at NJA. Pilots make the company run. Can you sell off every single trip for 2 or 3 months and make money? Nope. You have 2200 pilots. Are you going to replace that entire workforce with scabs? Nope. NWA management planned for a mech strike for MONTHS. There are only so many sims and so many sim instructors, not to mention the other regular clients that use FSI. Trying to find qualified guys? Nope. How many current, type rated, qualified, ready to go DA2000, G200, and Citation pilots are ready to quit their higher paying to come work for the pathetic wages BB pays? Ding ding ding!!! The correct answer is NOBODY!!! What do we have for him Johnny??? The pilots are the lifeblood of the company. How well do you think it is going to go if they all walk out? If that happens, the company is SCREWED.

The Mech strike at NWA is not working that well because of preperation by management. It's still hurting them though.....look at the bankruptcy! Pilots are a completely different animal. Without them, the planes don't go NOW. Not when MEL's are due, not when something breaks, NOW. Can NJA take that kind of financial hit? I don't think so. Plus, how many owners do you think are going to be happy with never flying on QS airplanes? No matter how you look at it, you DON'T want a strike to happen.

Think about it.

You know what capnvgetto the company told the negotiatiors that there was enough money to hold out a strike but not pay the pilots.

Hows that for an insult. They are willing to spend more to break the pilots than actually just pay them.

Oh well round and round we go. :)

Latest resources

Back