• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA orders 50 Phenom 300s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've read nothing but good on the Garmin products, especially the new G5000.

Collins would be fine, but for the love of all things holy, no more Honeywell!:puke:

That's HoneyNOTSOwell to you...

But you're right.

The announcement said it would be a "Platinum Edition" Phenom 300, so it wouldn't surprise me to have an APU. Also, much of the fleet is Collins, so that makes sense, too.

That's awesome.:laugh:

Never heard that before but will have to remember it.

Thanks but I think we're required to reserve AWESOME for the Fischman. And I stole it from a corporate buddy anyway...:p

The Phenom 350 Platinum Edition that NetJets ordered 125 of will have several notable differences that set it apart from the standard Phenom 300.

An APU would not surprise me.

It should surprise you because it ain't happenin. BTW, it's the Phenom 300. Carry on.

I would love to see an APU in it, but my guess is less than 50 percent on that one. As far as changing the avionics- I put that at less than 10 percent. Embraer has had enough issues with computer glitches in past models that I would really hope we just let them iron out whatever glitches this one has in the next couple of years before any are delivered with a whole new set of potential glitches.

The P300 is still "just a light jet" - and as such the standard APU is the RH engine.

If Embraer put an APU on NJA aircraft then they'd almost HAVE to offer it on other customers' airframes...

They'd have to buy the 350 then... but it was designed for NetJets. ;)

Platinum baby!!

P300 looks better in "traditional" bizjet paint like the NJA scheme than the busy Embraer factory schemes, IMO...

Latest resources

Back