• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA orders 50 Phenom 300s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor I heard this week on the road, was... we call it a "Platinum" which changes the name of the airplane so we don't have to use Simuflite for aircraft training. Apparently Embraer and Simuflite have an exclusive training agreement together on the Phenom 300, but you add "Platinum" to the name and you don't have the exclusive rights anymore... allowing Flight Safety to buy sims and train.
(just a rumor)

Rumor I heard this week on the road, was... we call it a "Platinum" which changes the name of the airplane so we don't have to use Simuflite for aircraft training. Apparently Embraer and Simuflite have an exclusive training agreement together on the Phenom 300, but you add "Platinum" to the name and you don't have the exclusive rights anymore... allowing Flight Safety to buy sims and train.
(just a rumor)

Simuflite does a good job! Why can't we go there? Ohhh.. ethically I guess we have to use FSI the Berkshire company

Am I ethically right on this?

Thanks but I think we're required to reserve AWESOME for the Fischman. :p

Many try to emulate me. Few succeed. :cool:

And I like how you add "the" in front of Fischman. That is indeed AWESOME, and is approved. :pimp:

Many try to emulate me. Few succeed. :cool:

And I like how you add "the" in front of Fischman. That is indeed AWESOME, and is approved. :pimp:

So, would this be correct?

That new Phenom 300 Platinum is Awesome®!

Awesome is a registered trademark of THE FISCHMAN and may not be used, abused, or rebroadcast in whole or in part without the express written consent of THE FISCHMAN. All rights reserved. MMX

So, would this be correct?

That new Phenom 300 Platinum is Awesome®!

Awesome is a registered trademark of THE FISCHMAN and may not be used, abused, or rebroadcast in whole or in part without the express written consent of THE FISCHMAN. All rights reserved. MMX

Now THAT is outstanding.......DAS get a Fischman award of Awesomeness, which can be redeemed for a cold case of Stag.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back