Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BoilerUP

Citation style...
I'd imagine this will be a popular fractional airplane, especially with its maintenance intervals double that of Cessna's offerings.

NetJets Orders 50 Phenom 300s

By: Jeff Burger
October 18, 2010
Business Aviation Aircraft, Fractional, Rotating Banner
Embraer announced that fractional provider NetJets has signed an agreement to purchase 50 Phenom 300 light jets and has an option to buy 75 more. At current list prices, the deal may be worth more than $1 billion (U.S.).

The aircraft, which the Brazilian manufacturer expects to begin delivering in 2013, will be specially equipped for the Berkshire Hathaway-owned NetJets and called Phenom 300 Platinum Edition. Embraer said that it has signed “comprehensive” maintenance support agreements to provide a broad scope of logistics, material and maintenance services for the NetJets Phenom 300s in North America and Europe.

The Phenom 300, which can accommodate up to 11 people, has a range of 1,971 nm and can fly 453 ktas. At NetJets, the largest fractional provider, the aircraft joins a fleet that includes 13 business jet models.

Good to see some planning ahead. Now if they'd sell shares and get us back to work we'd have good reason to celebrate.

I'd imagine this will be a popular fractional airplane, especially with its maintenance intervals double that of Cessna's offerings.

How dare you re-post SENSITIVE COMPANY INFORMATION!!!!! ARE YOU NUTS!!!!!!

I realize that this information was already out in the public domain but it was also released on the CorCom and is therefore limited to NJA employees only!! You should be banned from FI.com and have your seniority number revoked. I will be reporting you to the union ASAP!!!

Shame on you!!

;)

Perhaps a step in the right direction. Maybe a good portion of these are destined to replace parts/all of certain other fleets, but at the end of the day, orders on the books are good for NJA and for aviation in general. Here's to something potentially positive...

Latest resources

Back