• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Telluride Incident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not only are you the master of all things checklist, but your rebuttal holds as much character and insight as the elusive "I know you are, but what am I" strategy

Its amazing how people try to dig to try to find out info or dirt i.e. the guy who started the post. Just wait and read the final NTSB report anything before that is rumor

Why give someone so much grief for calling a property damage incident a "crash"? I don't know the legal definition of an airplane crash, and I doubt that anyone else does. The NTSB doesn't define the term and neither does the FAA.

Its amazing how people try to dig to try to find out info or dirt i.e. the guy who started the post. Just wait and read the final NTSB report anything before that is rumor

Because if there is a Mechanical issue, floks want to know to check theirs. The report may not come out for months/years.

Looking at the pictures, and by no means trying to Monday morning quarterback, why did they leave the runway? Every gear collapse I have seen always ends on the runway. Again, this is no attack on the pilots or the NJA group. It can and probably will happen to one us in the future. Just an observation. The most important thing is that everyone is ok.

Looking at the pictures, and by no means trying to Monday morning quarterback, why did they leave the runway? Every gear collapse I have seen always ends on the runway. Again, this is no attack on the pilots or the NJA group. It can and probably will happen to one us in the future. Just an observation. The most important thing is that everyone is ok.
Maybe it snapped off to the side?

Latest resources

Back