• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Telluride Incident

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know of an incident where the pilots porpoised on landing so hard they broke the nose gear.

Anything is repairable. How much do you want to spend.

Well I took it for granted that every one would understand my meaning as economically rational to repair. Sorry you misunderstood.

Just Peachy... you must be militant if you think that in an abnormal situation on touchdown, landing at Telluride, 9000' plus, bowl shaped runway, on a hot day that you are going to bust someones fellas for not stowing the TRs per checklist. I guess we should call you Just Yeager for this great piece of "situational quarterbacking."

Last edited:
I think the crew should have referenced the Landing Rollout With Collapsed Nosegear checklist to determine when to stow the buckets!!! Now lets seeeeee, is that in the abnormal section, or would we find that in the emergency section????

Just Peachy... you must be militant if you think that in an abnormal situation on touchdown, landing at Telluride, 9000' plus, bowl shaped runway, on a hot day that you are going to bust someones fellas for not stowing the TRs per checklist. I guess we should call you Just Yeager for this great piece of "situational quarterbacking."

NAH...I PROBABLY WOULD OF RUN OFF THE END OF THE RUNWAY....

Latest resources

Back