• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, I got on here to see what the latest on NJA and all I see is "YIP sucks"

Dear YIP: you don't suck. Forget this guys

Wow, I got on here to see what the latest on NJA and all I see is "YIP sucks"

Dear YIP: you don't suck. Forget this guys

Thanks, I know that, but if I can make someone feel better about themselves by taking shots, that is fine.

Nice, YIP has some supporters.

Curious what the backgrounds of these supporters are?

Edit: I see "checks" has trouble writing complete sentences. Never mind, I've discovered my answer.:)

Keep up the good work YIP. At the very least you provide good entertainment.

Last edited:
Yip, you suck!!!! Ahhhh My day just got better. Thanks Yip!!!!
I would expect nothing less from an Air Force Winnie:p

Few of us on here share YIP's point of view, including me, but he is an honest and straight shooter.

I respectfully disagree with him on many union / company issues. The key word being "respect" as he earned that years ago when I was attempting to bail from a regional. More was earned through hiring quite a few of our furloughed guys when they needed it.

Few of us on here share YIP's point of view, including me, but he is an honest and straight shooter.

I respectfully disagree with him on many union / company issues. The key word being "respect" as he earned that years ago when I was attempting to bail from a regional. More was earned through hiring quite a few of our furloughed guys when they needed it.

Yes I agree. YIP is OK... but I just can't believe how wrong he is :laugh:

He was right about the pilot shortage though

Yes I agree. YIP is OK... but I just can't believe how wrong he is :laugh:

He was right about the pilot shortage though
actually after reading the other post about how this CEO guy is trying to destroy the company, I am much more in sympathy with you guys. I am a kinda a don't rock the boat guy, but after seeing what he is doing I would be p!ssed if I was a NJ guy because would worried about him destroying my livelihood. I worry about the guys I worked with here at JUS finding themselves on the street again.

But when I first saw the posts bitching about having to pay medical co-pays like the rest of the world well it sounded a little like a bunch of spoiled brats.

BTW Next prediction coming up, the lack of a college degree will no longer be a show stopper at the majors. Just watch.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back