• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps names and numbers on our board to see if the company is presenting facts or FUD. I've been locked out of OUR union board for almost five years now. About all the recalls can go on is what is presented at 4111.

One is in HK, another elsewhere in Asia, two left for Gulfstream's in-house Flight Department, and 6 others I know of retired. All senior PIC's. That's over the past 18 months. At least 3 more that I know say they are retiring soon. A couple of SIC's in the fleet have also left this year. No GLC furloughed pilot that I know of has accepted recall.

Meanwhile, at least a dozen pilots mentioned on the message board, by name, have left for AA, Delta, Spirit, JetBlue, and yes, Allegiant over the same time frame (I'm sure there are many more). Attrition this year is roughly double that of last year although many are retirements and, sadly, at least three untimely passings.
And I had guys in my reserve unit who made great career moves in the late 70's left FedEx for Braniff, left GM Corporate for Braniff, left Delta for Pan-Am,
You only know at the end of your career, if you made the right moves.

Perhaps names and numbers on our board to see if the company is presenting facts or FUD. I've been locked out of OUR union board for almost five years now. About all the recalls can go on is what is presented at 4111.

The exclusion of furloughed pilots from the union board was a reprehensible decision that pre-dates my membership in this dysfunctional little family. I believe the bulk of the pilot group agrees that you should have had full access.

It's just another legacy of a union leadership whose arrogance and tone-deafness to the membership set the stage for three years of chaos.

See, if you went to college you'd have spelled "sight" correctly:D
a coellge dergee has nohting to do with speeling, you speel becasue you like to, if you are into speeling for the repsect, pretsige, recongition or mnoey you may be disappoitned.:laugh:

Last edited:
a coellge dergee has nohting to do with speeling, you speel becasue you like to, if you are into speeling for the repsect, pretsige, recongition or mnoey you may be disappoitned.:laugh:

Hell, spelling....the word "school" kind of puts the kibosh on that doesn't it?

Latest resources

Back