• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those that are returning be prepared for the fight of your career. The EMT is hellbent on MAJOR concessions.

Lemme give ya a tiny piece of advice when you run into a recalled guy...

For many the last 4 years have been a fight for life.... The current negotiations are small potatoes when compared to the furlough

For many the last 4 years have been a fight for life.... The current negotiations are small potatoes when compared to the furlough
Welcome back! Sounds like 495 battle-ready steely-eyed pilots are rejoining our ranks!

Good luck to all the returnees. I left as an Eight year FO to fly for a major. The job changed dramatically for the worse in the last few years. I hope y'all get everything you should get. Don't sell yourselves short.

Welcome back! Sounds like 495 battle-ready steely-eyed pilots are rejoining our ranks!
we are finding the real number will be well below 495, all the better that means hiring will start sooner, can't wait to get my resume in that pile.

F'n A.

we are finding the real number will be well below 495, all the better that means hiring will start sooner, can't wait to get my resume in that pile.

Hahahaha. Nice one...

Yeah this.

Just trying to keep a guy from inserting his foot in his mouth....

Can see it already... On the road, non furloughee starts spouting about how miserable the last 4 years have been.. Meanwhile the furloughee lost his house, wife, credit, savings or any combination and just blinks in amazement at the apparent brain dead guy next to him...:D

I wish this rumor were true, but unfortunately I'm 99.9% sure there is no truth to it.
Response to orginal post of Jan 2013 when I said NJ woudl start recalling this year. So I was off a year, big thread 46 pages

Latest resources

Back