• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The new EMT would have sent NJI crews packing? For what?

For anything...possibly get rid of higher compensated employees as a COST SAVINGS INITIATIVE instead of furloughs based on seniority. The EMT would have been free to furlough or out right dismiss AT WILL employees such as former NJI crews before the integration. But due to the Union and CBA, former NJI crews got same protection as original NJA members. As it should be.

Again, hopefully the majority of former NJI crews understand this like the crews I met in STL. Hopefully you will catch up.

I don't think that was gonna happen.

It could have but, as the other crews realize and still waiting on you to wake up to the fact, THANKFULLY we will never know what the EMT would have done and that is only bc of YOUR UNION and the protections YOUR NJASAP brothers and sisters secured even for YOU.

Again, those crews said it. And I'm glad to have them amongst our ranks.

I don't think that was gonna happen.

"Don't think" all you want...one only need to line up the obvious dominoes to see that's exactly the way it's going now...just ask those on furlough about to be terminated enmass, and the recent posting of pilot vacancies at Netjets...

But you're a special class, that the company always relies on, I doubt the "singular you" was in jeopardy.

Of course now that you're Union, you ALL are protected...dues money at work, despite your disdain for us...

Last edited:
"Don't think" all you want...one only need to line up the obvious dominoes to see that's exactly the way it's going now...just ask those on furlough about to be terminated enmass, and the recent posting of pilot vacancies at Netjets...

But you're a special class, that the company always relies on, I doubt the "singular you" was in jeopardy.

Of course now that you're Union, you ALL are protected...dues money at work, despite your disdain for us...

Is nobody capable of having a decent conversation? I don't have disdain for anybody. I just don't agree with the union sometimes, and I am in the majority at the former NJI. No big deal, just good conversation, and I can always learn some things.

I joined the union, I pay my dues. I was just saying they don't always represent MY views. That's all. I am not bitter, just aware I am paying dues to a group with which I won't always agree. No big deal.
Remember unions represent the views of 50%+1.

I would say unions represent <50% + 1 because many people will not take part and make their voice be heard. I get it that there are strong personalities in the union world. Those are the people that the contracts favor. If you are unwilling to yell up close don't expect anybody to feel sorry for you when you are whispering from a distance.

As I have stated and proven before, you have not empirical evidence to support that statement. Last time I challenged you on it you ignored it. So again, prove that statement with data and facts.

Lets see at union wants to come in and wants to organize my place of work. 49% of the pilots vote against the union because of bad experiences they have had before at union places, 51% vote for the union. Who wins?, the 51% get to impose their will upon the 49%.

Is nobody capable of having a decent conversation? I don't have disdain for anybody. I just don't agree with the union sometimes, and I am in the majority at the former NJI. No big deal, just good conversation, and I can always learn some things.

For someone who doesn't agree with the Union sometimes, you sure do make it a full-time occupation to bash it publicly.

Latest resources

Back