NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hawk,
If all they did was watch, I would agree with you. They have probably been doing that for years. The suit claims that they were making posts inciting work actions so they could accuse the union of illegal activities.
Helm

I didn't sue anybody. My union does not speak for me.

They should.

There are two entities in CMH and one wants to strip away your pay, benefits, and scope for the benefit of the Howell's. I don't agree with NJASAP on every issue and I sure didn't agree with how they treated the furloughed. You don't like the NJI integration. Get over it. I haven't found anyone I agree with 100% yet. This is a fight and neutral won't be an option soon. Our livelihoods are on the line and I would suggest joining the side that's fighting for you.

Welcome to democracy. You have been met at the ballot box. Your views are your own and have been out voted. Long live freedom. The great thing is you have been out voted. And will continue to be out voted for the duration of your tenure at NJ. Your union does not speak for you. It does for the majority.

Who does? The company? Good luck with that. Hey, if they do I'm sure they'd welcome you giving back some of your salary, and agreeing to use less of your medical benefits, and working more days for no additional pay. How are you enjoying coach on those international airlines of 10 hours or less?

Or do you just prefer to speak for yourself? Bad news, like it or not (obviously you don't) you now work at a union shop. The individual voice has very little power. The union derives its power from its collective. Individual voices don't usually get very far with their agendas because the company only has to recognize the collective union voice.

Given that the company wants to take from you what you have (not even maintain your status quo) there's only one voice out of the three that has any chance of defending what you already have, and possibly even bettering it.

It's simply amazing to me that you, or anyone else for that matter, dont care to have that voice speak for you.

You don't have to agree with everything the union does. I don't. But the main goal of the union is to PROTECT AND ENHANCE what you have. Why on earth don't you want it speaking for you?

GIV. Is nothing more than a management stooge.. He may be a pilot but management is pulling the strings....

No one with even 5 years in this industry can be as oblivious to his work surroundings as GIV claims to be....

He claims to really not know what is happening or why people are upset.

He consistently claims that he is overpayed or doesn't deserve a raise---- who says that???

Claims to be afraid to speak his mind because of bullying... ..... What does he think is going to happen? Late night visits by thug pilots... News flash, pilots wouldn't know the first thing about strong arming in the real world.

Quit paying attention to this guy

Welcome to democracy. You have been met at the ballot box. Your views are your own and have been out voted. Long live freedom. The great thing is you have been out voted. And will continue to be out voted for the duration of your tenure at NJ. Your union does not speak for you. It does for the majority.

You are correct in every detail. By the way, I am not bitter over the integration or anything else. I just hope the union doesn't push too hard and cripple the company. And I think both sides will behave responsibly. I hope.

GIV. Is nothing more than a management stooge.. He may be a pilot but management is pulling the strings....

No one with even 5 years in this industry can be as oblivious to his work surroundings as GIV claims to be....

He claims to really not know what is happening or why people are upset.

He consistently claims that he is overpayed or doesn't deserve a raise---- who says that???

Claims to be afraid to speak his mind because of bullying... ..... What does he think is going to happen? Late night visits by thug pilots... News flash, pilots wouldn't know the first thing about strong arming in the real world.

Quit paying attention to this guy

Another county heard from, a consistently obnxious one. I am probably in the majority at the former NJI, and am not some radical kook in the G cockpit.

Another county heard from, a consistently obnxious one. I am probably in the majority at the former NJI, and am not some radical kook in the G cockpit.

Like the 2 former NJI crews (pilots & FAs) in STL on an over night at hotel executive lounge admitting they were LUCKY the integration happened bc if it hadn't this new EMT would have sent NJI crews packing without UNION protection? Is that the majority you are talking about? Hope so. They get it. U need to catch up.

Just bc u don't want to hear or believe the truth doesn't make it less true.

Latest resources

Back