NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard on the street, NJ is looking at recalls of 20/mo starting this year

Two years ago today we started this thread, my how things have changed, it was about a year off, but much bigger than 20 a month

They've averaged less than 20 a month.
All of our recalls said they were in classes of 30+, in fact I think in Sept there were two classes of nearly that size, only based on feedback from my buddies who went back.

All of our recalls said they were in classes of 30+, in fact I think in Sept there were two classes of nearly that size, only based on feedback from my buddies who went back.

Recalls were announced in January. About 200 have been recalled, so that averages out to about 17 a month. There were two classes in September, one at the beginning of the month, the other at the end of the month, but they skipped a class in October.

The lawyer in charge does everything by the book. The accusations of such things is ridiculous. Do you have any proof to show that anything of the like is going on, or did you hear this from a fellow union member? In my experience, unions and their members have very vivid imaginations.

SG

In light of the revelations about the anti-union actions by management I just had to dig this quote back up.

I guess we should have asked which book Jordan was following because it clearly wasn't federal labor law.

In light of the revelations about the anti-union actions by management I just had to dig this quote back up.

I guess we should have asked which book Jordan was following because it clearly wasn't federal labor law.

And it sure wasn't Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" either...

I had a taste of the Kool-Aid for a little while as you have in the past. All I can say is I understand some of the aggravation that comes from the top. We experience it too. I still don't agree with pilots taking it out on fellow employees and don't care for accusations that go along with it. I think some of the things that happen by a select few actually hurts their cause, but I'm not in their shoes to say it's working for them or not.

SG

Latest resources

Back