• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After years of loading bags hunched over under a hot, leaky engine, loading up the G is nicer because I can do it standing up. But the volume and tetris games you have to play is where you end up hurting yourself.
The guys in the X have it rough. After loading up the plane and all the other crap, sitting in the smallest cockpit I've ever seen in a jet (looks even tighter then my ex---the BeechJet) for 4, 5, 6 hrs....that must suck. They can have their M.92 cruise. 6 hrs at .92 is the same as 6 hrs at .88
Getting back to the thread....make sure you know what you are getting into before applying here. Inheriting an airplane from someone who is above getting dirty to clean the thing up is a sure pi$$er.

Same here! Terry, be warned!

You're loading next time I see you too, junior bag beyotch! Maybe so I can lock you in the baggage compartment until you agree to picket Omaha in May....:D

or pushed a couple 1200#'s pallets to the back of DA-20 on a hot summer day at Brownsville.:eek:

......or steel baskets full of windshields uphill in a DC-3. [Yes, I know; "uphill both ways through waist-deep snow".]

Hey..............at least they picked a warm month for the picket. :)

It should be very comfortable in Miami Dec 2-4. Can we put you down on the list for Art Basel?

You'll get a bitchin' lapel pin out of the deal. My LAS poker chip pin got several comments today in Teeterhole...

It should be very comfortable in Miami Dec 2-4. Can we put you down on the list for Art Basel?

You'll get a bitchin' lapel pin out of the deal. My LAS poker chip pin got several comments today in Teeterhole...

I know this is a dumb question: what is Art Basel?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back