• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

News just reported CRJ crash...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew Jesse as well. Instructed with him. What a fun guy to be in the same room with. I don't ever remember seeing him in a bad mood.

If anyone learns of funeral arrengments, please either post here or PM me with the info. Thanks.

Jesse, Such a funny guy and a pleasure to be around. I went to College with him and saw him in the instructor bay all the time. About 8 months ago we both jumpseated out of MEM to DTW and we sat there and laughed the whole way up to DTW. Great guy, put a smile on everyones face and its a shame that someone like this is gone. Will be missed by everyone.

Like everyone else has said, may God rest their souls and may He bless their families and friends.

On Avsig it is now being described as a maintenance ferry flight for a previous rejected take off. Not good if so.

D.C.

Last edited:
My wife and I are interested in providing some financial assistance to the crew's families. Will someone please post that information when it becomes available.

My most sincere condolences to the crew's families and the entire Pinnacle family.

Jesse was a great guy. Haven't heard from him in a long time. So sorry to hear about him this way. God bless'em both and their families!

Sure will be nice to find out how and why this happened!

Pinnacle RJ - Our thoughts are with you.

Our thoughts are with the families of the Captain and First Officer of the Pinnacle RJ. Our company (Mesa/Air Midwest) lost a Beechcraft 1900 last year in Charlotte. It was very difficult losing crewmembers who were part of our family & we still feel the loss to this day. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the crewmembers affected, as well as all of our brothers over at Pinnacle who lost friends and colleagues today.

P.S. If there are any details regarding memorial plans, etc., please post on this site......we would all like to attend.

My close friend works for Pinnacle. I called him as soon as I heard.

How sad for all of us.

Everybody please be careful out there.

Latest resources

Back