• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

News Flash For Those SkedPlus Lovers...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hitler and Propoganda go hand in hand, kinda like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Throwing fear into the face of the weak-minded pilot, who can't decide for himself, that his/her whole world will come crashing down if he/she doesn't give money to someone to represent him/her constitutes a very good Hitler comparison if you ask me.

But more than that, its just nice to know someone can see me. Someone has to keep a fair balance to these overly-exagerated ALPA scare tactic threads. I guess I'm the mercinary.

Most of what I have posted is facts, or statements supported by actual documentation. Most of what you, skynation, that management guy who is pretending to be a dispatcher (oh yeah thats you), "the best", etc post is pure unsubstantiated, unsupported rhetoric. Whos calling who the propaganda artist and fear monger. Look in the mirror, you are a sad little man Brad.

I volunteered to sit reserve the other day when we were 'below min staffing' and they said they were fine on reserves...WTF?

AMCND is management.

If I was, I would'nt have been able to rip up my voting instructuons yesturday!!!:smash:

And I don't want to be tha guy in 1 year looking through my avitar because alpa does'nt care about us anymore. Thinking "what did we do?"

What have I spouted that is propoganda? But I forgot, anything Torque posts is 100% factual data, take it to the bank, the sky IS falling, truth and anything anyone says that even slightly cast the Almighty ALPA in any type of tiny little miniscule bad light is total fear mongering at its worst.

Also, ALPA is allowed to put as much propoganda on the market as humanly possible and damned be anyone who dare try to write anything in rebuttal. How dare anyone NOT believe a paid group or representatives that do not work at SkyWest about what's best for SkyWest. It's just un-f*cking-believable that anyone would question the Almighty ALPA Gods.

take your 2% invest it and over the next 30 years with a 9% returen you would have close to 400K!! I would much rather have that then a alpa pin...(witch I already have)

All I have to do is compare the summary judgment from Don's case against the letter KB sent out and I know who is putting out the propaganda.

Also, our fearless SAPA leader just sent out a letter against the union using a ploy about how ASA lost continental flying due to ALPA that directly conflicts with statements given to investors. Hmmmm. And he did that after a unanimous vote within a SAPA meeting that all SAPA officers would remain neutral on the ALPA issue in public postings.

I may not know everything but I've been around long enough to know that the majority of the bull is coming from SGU, not Herndon.

The more that SGU sends out, the more their credibility is brought into question.

Last edited:
If I was, I would'nt have been able to rip up my voting instructuons yesturday!!!:smash:

And I don't want to be tha guy in 1 year looking through my avitar because alpa does'nt care about us anymore. Thinking "what did we do?"

Thats funny, under your name in the directory it states Chief Pilot.

All I have to do is compare the summary judgment from Don's case against the letter KB sent out and I know who is putting out the propaganda.

Also, our fearless SAPA leader just sent out a letter against the union using a ploy about how ASA lost continental flying due to ALPA that directly conflicts with statements given to investors. Hmmmm.

I may not know everything but I've been around long enough to know that the majority of the bull is coming from SGU, not Herndon.

The more that SGU sends out, the more their credibility is brought into question.

You will notice these guys never address facts like these. Even Schleuter after repeated requests to clarify his missinformation on the sapa forums is using the avoidance technique. These guys use five of the same lame duck arguements which have all been proven wrong and well refuted against dozens of pages of documents and actions taken by management and sapa's very poor track record which also is documented http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=103812 These guys have an agenda, they do not want to address the facts. Its just spin, nothing more.

What have I spouted that is propoganda? But I forgot, anything Torque posts is 100% factual data, take it to the bank, the sky IS falling, truth and anything anyone says that even slightly cast the Almighty ALPA in any type of tiny little miniscule bad light is total fear mongering at its worst.

Also, ALPA is allowed to put as much propoganda on the market as humanly possible and damned be anyone who dare try to write anything in rebuttal. How dare anyone NOT believe a paid group or representatives that do not work at SkyWest about what's best for SkyWest. It's just un-f*cking-believable that anyone would question the Almighty ALPA Gods.

Actually, I've been around to personally experience everything Torque has posted and it's 100% factual. You might have noticed he actually has documents to back what he says, unlike some dispatchers that seem to spout whatever lame BS they feel like making up...after admitting they were "grossly uniformed"!

1. ALPA members are forced to tell you to say yes.

2. Don't let people persuade you through peer-pressure, scare tactics, job threats or anything else.

1. Are you sure about that? I think not.

2. This you are correct just as you have done on several of your own posts. I've seen this in several Skywest memo also.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back