New UAL hiring info- I think.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does UAL still....

give prior employees (non-flyers) first dibs on equipment openings regardless of last 4 of SSN?

What is Denver like in regards to seniority?

Let's see. no widebodies, low cost of living, generally considered to be a nice place to live... VERY SENIOR. Only Seattle is more senior. Pretty good chance there will be guppies avail, but if you get a Guppy or Bus anywhere, you should be able to get DEN within 6 months. You will stay on resefve for a looooong time though. Unless you live nearby (ie, you have to commute anyway) bid ORD. Pretty junior and only one airport to cover (DCA and SFO guys cover 3). Unfortunately, the ORD domicile is in CHICAGO! :eek:

Anybody having issues with the flight time email they send out? I filled out the app, a few days later got the "fill-in-the-flight-times" email. The Taleo site for the flight time was down at the time so I submitted it a few days later--it looks like it took it. Get another email two weeks later to do the flight time grid (which I already did). I tried to resubmit it, but it gives me a message that I already did it! Not sure what is happening with the process here. Anybody else see this?

*phew*

...so I am not the only one that has not heard anything from last week?

I've almost convinced myself I diddn't get it.

Good luck to all.

ZP

flyNICKair-
Were you wednesday morning too?

Hey guys, we're all on the same team here. How about a little info on the interview please.

Thanks for any help

Latest resources

Back