• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New SWA record at 380+ trips a month?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Grateful? Try looking in the mirror...and then pat yourself on the back...feel better? But the truth is you never would have gotten in the door on your own steam...and you know it...

You make me laugh, MJ. Think what you want. At least with your schedule and mine, we won't ever have to fly together.

Last edited:
For all I know your great to fly with...as almost all FATs truly are...but forum regulars due tend to take the job and themselves too seriously....maybe you should step away from the keyboard...and engage humans face to face with your views on the integration and just how bad the FATs made out...I'm guessing it's a view most here don't share...

For all I know your great to fly with...as almost all FATs truly are...but forum regulars due tend to take the job and themselves too seriously....maybe you should step away from the keyboard...and engage humans face to face with your views on the integration and just how bad the FATs made out...I'm guessing it's a view most here don't share...

If you want to think we are laughing with you not at you then, fine. The truth comes out after us Trannys' do the secret handshake and nod, check the corners for the Kulture Klub, then we usually giggle our azzes off at the funny things we see.

Back to the original topic.

A month at 380/TFP for a SW/CA is 72 Thousand Dollars (yes, 72k). I'm not sure that was possible at the Tran, but hey........it is now if your on this side of the fence and bid Captain. If not, the FO pay would be around 53k. I know, that's an outrage!

Carry on.

Last edited:
If you want to use the term "outrage" effectively, you're going to have to don a tracksuit and some snazzy gold neckware....and a bad rug.... Just sayin.... ;)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back